𝐇𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

𝐻𝑒𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑢𝑒 𝑌/𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑎 𝑝𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑓 𝑘𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑠/𝑝𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑠.

  You  smiled as you looked down at the adorable little kittens that sat before your knees. You sat on the floor while reaching your goal of petting every kitten before you had to leave.  "Are you ready to go?" Heeseung asked, picking up your purse and holding it for you.
(Like the gentleman he is.)

  "Wait one more minute!" You pleaded, looking up at Heeseung with puppy eyes. He looked down at you with a raised eyebrow and let out a sigh. "Fine." He said and sat down. You were seated on the floor so it was quite easy for the kittens to just.. climb you.

  And that's what they did. As you were too focused on petting this one little kitten that kept running away, you didn't notice how half of the kittens were now on top of you. "Eek!" You squealed when you felt the weight of the thousands of kittens on top of you.

  "Heeseung help me!~" You were trying to lift your self but the kittens were stopping that from happening. A bunch of meows and hisses were running through your ears so it was a little hard to hear yourself.

  Heeseung was flabbergasted, "What the fu-" He quickly placed your purse down and crouched next to you, gently pushing a few of the kittens off and picking you up. Slowly, the kittens fell off of you and you could now feel you back. 

  "What even was that??" Heeseung asked, totally forgetting to take a picture of the scene. You shrugged, "I think the kittens ganged up on me, it was planned!" You pouted as you looked down at the kittens, still being held by Heeseung. Heeseung looked at you, a little annoyed. He rolled his eyes before setting you down,

"Don't pout like that, you look ugly."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

I'm gonna have to fight Heeseung for that..