𝐍𝐢-𝐤𝐢

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  "Okay, so you put your head on my lap, raise your arms and close your eyes." Ni-ki instructed, you were at his place for a sleepover. The both of you got bored and started to play red door, yellow door, any other color door.

  "Um, okay." You lay on your back in front of Ni-ki, placing your head on his lap and following the rest of the instructions. "Are you comfortable?" He asked, moving his fingers to your temples. You nodded your head and closed your eyes.

  "Okay, I'll start~" He started to massage your temples and chant, 'Red door, yellow door, any other color door' until your arms sunk down to your sides. "Okay, tell me what you see." You were in the trance, a dark hallway with a light deeper down.

  "It's a hallway but at the end there is a really bright light." Ni-ki furrowed his eyebrows, "Um, go to the light." You took big steps towards the light, stopping at the neon pink door. "Ni-ki there's a pink door." 

  "Is that it?" He moved the hair out of your face, staring down at your lips. "Well, there's a yellow door too." You squeezed your eyes, keeping them shut to stay in the game. "Okay, open both of the doors but don't go in."

  You twisted both the knobs, pushing the door and revealing both the rooms. "What do you see?" Behind the yellow door was a room full of mannequins, while the pink door had a field. The sky looked as if it were a kid's drawing.

  "Okay um, the yellow door has a bunch of naked mannequins and the pink door has a field." You explained, peeping your head through the yellow door. "Okay, go through the pink door." Ni-ki leaned back on the arm rest of the couch, confused at the field.

  "Wait! Before you go further, explain how everything looks." You stopped, turning your head in all sorts of ways until you saw a tree. It was quite far but it's neon yellow leaves and white bark was visible from a mile away.

  "The sky is like crayon marks and in the distance I see a tree, its leaves are yellow and the bark is white." You walked closer to the tree, the grass shuffling around as you did. "Go closer to the tree and tell me what you see then."

  You quickly made it to the tree, seeing a few dead animals on the way which you reported to Ni-ki. "Baby?" You felt uneasy, staring at the thing under the tree. "What happened? What do you see?" Ni-ki sat up immediately at your call.

  "I'm by the tree and there's a person." Your eyebrows furrowed in both the game and in real life. And it didn't go unnoticed by Ni-ki. "Describe the person." You squinted your eyes, walking a little closer before explaining.

  "He's wearing a suit and it's all black-"
  "-WAKE UP!"

  You gasped, Ni-ki's sudden shout caused you to open your eyes immediately and sit up. "What's wrong?!" You panicked, your breathing uneasy. "Are you okay?" Ni-ki asked repeatedly. You nodded your head, putting a finger over his lips to quiet him down.

  "What's wrong? Why are you so shocked?" You held his face in your small hands, noticing how Ni-ki's expression softened. "Sorry, I was scared. But, if you encounter somebody in a suit or all black it's a bad sign and you should wake up right away.."

  You chuckled, "What would've happened?" 'Sure, nothing would happen it's just a game and all the other videos are fake?' You thought while waiting for Ni-ki to respond. You felt him gulp against your hand, "You would get stuck.. and I wouldn't be able to see you again!"

  He hugged your waist, snuggling into your chest. "Ni-ki, it's not that big of a dea-", "-What do you mean?! I wouldn't be able to see YOU again! No hugs, no kisses, no anything! That's torture!" He squeezed you, his long arms tight around your small frame.

  "Ni-ki-" You chuckled, trying to get Ni-ki off of you. Ni-ki only hugged you tighter, inhaling and exhaling your scent. "Y/n~ I love you~" Ni-ki acted like he was crying but you thought he was really, making you panic.

  "Ni-ki? Are you crying?" You patted his back, causing Ni-ki to giggle at the sudden change. "No? I love you though~" He repeated, noticing how you didn't say I love you back. "I love you too, do you want a kiss or something?" Ni-ki pulled away, looking directly into your eyes with a grin.

"Yes please.."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Guys.. my ex-friend group tried to jump me..