𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐧

I found this website and it gives me any prompts + allows me to change the person a, person b to a name and i may or may not write the prompt in the beginning from now on

𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑤𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑜𝑓𝑡.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  "Y/n are you back?" Jungwon calls from the couch, he's been waiting all day for you. "I'm back!~" You say in a cheery tone, running down the hall and pulling Jungwon against your chest like you've been wanting to during work hours.

  "How was your day?" Jungwon asks, pulling your hips down and beside him. He pulled your legs on top of yours and started to massage your legs. "It was good, my boss got me a coffee in the morning." You smiled at the act of service.

  Jungwon hummed, smiling along with you. "Your boss is so nice, Mrs. Choi was it?" He remarks, tilting his head and trying to shake the memory in. "Yup." You nodded. Jungwon pulled you closer by your legs, cupping your face and giving you a needy kiss.

  He pulled away and looked at your sparkly eyes. His thumb rubbed over your cheeks, feeling the smooth and soft skin. "You're skin is so soft.." Jungwon liked the way it felt and began to squeeze and pull your cheeks in all sorts of ways causing you to whine out.

"I- Jungwon! Hands off!"