𝐍𝐢-𝐤𝐢

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

𝑁𝑖-𝑘𝑖 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑌/𝑛 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑧𝑧𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑡.

  "Ooh, there is one that asks.. questions." Ni-ki squealed, acting excited. You turned your head slowly to him. "All of them have questions stupid!" You slapped his knee, making him pout. "Come on! Let's just answer the questions." You rubbed his knee.

  Ni-ki nodded, moving closer to the screen and reading the question out loud. "Who made the first mov- who the hell picked out these questions? Was it you? This is so cringe I'm not doing this one." Ni-ki pushed you to the side aggressively and removed the tab.

  "Hey! Ugh, let's just do a buzzfeed one." You rolled your eyes at his behavior, sitting back up and looking to see what he was gonna pick. "What the?! Smash or pass?!" You exclaimed, reaching forward to remove Ni-ki's hands from the computer.

  Ni-ki grabbed your wrists and held them back, pressing the take quiz button. "Those are men y'know." He giggled. You groaned, giving up and taking the quiz with him. "Kim Hongjoong?" You scratch your head, looking at the red-haired guy on the screen.

  "Pass." The both of you said at the same time and clicked pass. "Song Mingi.." Again, you weren't quite familiar with the idol but he was good looking. "Smash." You said, Ni-ki gave you a side-eye before pressing the pass button.

  "I said smash!" You shoved him to the side and controlled the mouse. "Enough mouse for you." You shook your head and looked at the idol, gasping. "I.N!!!" You screamed, clicking the smash button about 10 times. "What the- I.N!!" Ni-ki screamed with you, pushing you and pulling you like a girl.

  "Smash smash smash!!" Ni-ki clicked the button that was already clicked. The screen flickered and on the screen displayed the most toe-curling, mouth watering, finger numbing, head-spinning picture of thee SEO CHANGBIN.

  "Ni-ki I just saw the angel of death. I just fucking sa-" You began to scream with Ni-ki. "HE'S SO HOT!!" You jumped, hitting Ni-ki while Ni-ki endured the pain and screamed along. "Who is?!- CHANGB-" The room erupted with screams, squeals and shouts of how hot Changbin looked.

  "SMASH!" Ni-ki aggressively clicked the button and the screen displayed the next idol. "JungKOOK-" Ni-ki shrieked, scaring you until you saw the picture. "OH MY GOD!- SMASH SHAHSH!" You shrieked, not able to speak right after seeing the picture.

  You tapped the smash button, showing another majestic picture. "YOONGI!!" You covered your mouth, but Ni-ki didn't have the same reaction. "I don't-" You put your hand over his mouth and pressed smash.

  "KANG-" "-TAEHYUN!!" You and Ni-ki screamed, the both of you reaching over to the mouse and pressing smash, once again. "Holy shi-" You covered your mouth, Ni-ki's eyes widened while yours began to water at the most yummiest photo of CHOI YEONJUN. (I can confirm this is true.)

  "Ni-ki.." You began to sob, "What the fu- OH MY GOD!" He finally processed the photo and began to have a seizure (LMFAO WTF, obv not rlly.. he just started break dancing at the mesmerizing photo). "NI-KI STOP! IT'S AN OBVIOUS SMASH!"

  Ni-ki gasped for air, laying down on his back while you saved the photo 50 times. "S-Smash." Ni-ki agrees. Playfully, he got up in slow-motion. Getting you to play along and move in slow-motion with him and reach for the mouse, clicking smash. 

  Looking at the photo again, Ni-ki raised his eyebrows. He brushed his bangs back, looking at you and then back at the photo. Ni-ki and you stared at the photo in silence, until you broke it.

"How can he look so unbelievably fine?"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

The photo in question 😫

PLSPFHSD AND HE'S JUST LOOKING AT AIR TOO??!?!?!?

*no proofread (pls don't be mad at me~)*