𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐨

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  "Is she dancing?" Sunoo whispers to himself, watching you from his window. You were cleaning up your room, listening to music and having a little fun while doing so. "She's dancing.." He answers his own question, just staring at you as you dance in your room.

  You folded your things and finished up cleaning your room, going to the window to open it so your room could cool down. As you open the window, you notice your neighbor staring. And to your surprise, he didn't look away even when you noticed him.

  You grab your phone, shutting off the music and looking back at him. You wave at him, he waves back. He has his phone in hand, probably searching for something. He turns the screen, trying his best to make sure you could see.

  It was a video of you from just now, dancing to your music. You cover your mouth, grabbing your phone and typing something before turning the screen. Sunoo reads it, laughing to himself. "Delete that!!"

  Sunoo goes back onto his phone, typing something as well before turning the screen. "Make me~ 😉" This makes you roll your eyes, typing in your message and showing him. "I'm gonna get you back!"

  The boy reads it, giggling as he shakes his head. He looks at you, seeing the pout you had. Sunoo takes his phone, thinking of what to say before writing his message and showing you the screen.

"I'd like to see you try~❤"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Neighbor Sunoo 🤭 >>