𝐉𝐚𝐲

Bar true beauty scene but w/ enhypen and you

(It may be different though.. I made it short)

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  "Is he here yet?" Jungwon groaned, watching you mumble to yourself in your drunken state. "He said he's almost here." Heeseung answered, showing the texts. "How much would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?" You asked Sunoo who sat beside you, on the verge of tears because of the random questions you would ask him.

  The bells rang, meaning somebody was entering the bar. Everybody from the table excluding you looked up to see who it was, your boyfriend Jay. "Jay over here!" Jungwon waved his arms from in front of you. Everybody got up at once, done drinking and went over to the exit while Jay waited for you.

  You stumbled over to the exit, bumping into a clear door with a small t-rex on it. Your forehead leaned against the door, you tapped on the cute little t-rex. "Hey you're kind of cute." You chuckled to yourself. Jay grabbed your arm and pulled you away from the door and to everyone else.

  Everyone said their goodbyes, leaving you and Jay together. You made your way down the side-walk, it was so obvious you were drunk with the dark tint painted on your cheeks. You attempted to walk straight but failed and ended up walking into a seafood stand, where there was an octopus. 

  'So cute!' You thought and grabbed the octopus out of the water. Jay panicked, "What the fuck-" He grabbed your hand and took the octopus away from you, placing it back in the water and apologizing to the stand-owner. A little kid sat in their toy car before getting out and laughing with their parents. 

  You took a seat in the little car, "Cab! Cab!" You yelled, pressing the center of the steering wheel thinking it would beep like a normal car. Jay ran to you, picking you up from the car and apologizing to the parents. You whined but then Jay picked you up over his shoulder, completely done with you.

  Both of you guys were seated on some stairs, Jay handing you water from time to time just so you wouldn't feel as nauseous. "Why did you pick me up like that? I'm all nauseous now." You whined, gulping down as much water as you needed to. Jay kept quiet, watching you whine to yourself. 

  As you kept whining, Jay just got tired. In order to shut you up, he would kiss you. Jay cupped your face, pulling you closer to his before connecting his lips with yours perfectly. 

"You wouldn't shut up so.."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

A few of the parts are like true beauty :/ idk💀

*No proof read*