𝐇𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  Heeseung, a professional racer of Korea but at such a young age. He had been suffering from sleeping since he was a child, surprisingly only one person could cure it, you. One day, Heeseung had finished his face, subtle dark circles under his eyes.

  How did he look so hot, even when deprived of sleep? His fan girls would squeal as he searched through the crowd. Once he saw you, he let out a sigh of relief. You were finally back from your family vacation of 2 weeks.

  "Fuck, finally. She's here." He muttered to himself. You were busy talking to one of his friends, Jay. Another racer. "Do you know where Heeseung is?" You asked, looking up at the male with sparkly eyes when talking about Heeseung.

  "Right here." Heeseung says, his voice loud as he approached you from behind. When you turned around, you were face to face with Heeseung, his expression was serious. But when he saw your pretty face his expression softened.

  He took a step closer and took a few glances, the scent of your perfume mixed into the air around him and filled his nose, and he slowly smiled. "You're back." Heeseung sighed in exhaustion, leaning his weight on you as he hugged you.

  You nearly fell but quickly regained your footing, wrapping your own arms around him and giving him the hug he needed. "Yeah, I'm back." You say softly, patting his back.

"Did you sleep?"

"Do I look like I did?"

"You covered it with concealer, so yeah."

"Well, I didn't sleep."

"I know."

"Then why're you asking?"

"I don't know."

"Why don't you know?"

".."

  "I'm teasing you." Heeseung smirked to himself, cupping your face and kissing you deeply. "I'm coming over after I get changed, you have no choice." Heeseung announced, before letting go of you—waving at his fans.

  "Wait for me in the parking lot, yeah?" He taps your cheek, kissing your forehead before leaving.

-

  "Is this good..?" You whisper, running your hand through Heeseung's hair as he lays against your chest—hugging you tightly. "Mhm.." Heeseung hummed in response, finally able to get the sleep he needed.

  His breath was slow and calm, his body relaxed against you. "You were gone for so long," A murmur-like whine could be heard from him as he pulled you closer to him, putting his head deeper into your chest.

  "Just go to sleep, I'm here." You say, patting the back of his head to make him go to sleep. Heeseung scoots higher on your body, putting his face into your neck. His voice got deeper as he whispered,

"Stay."