𝐍𝐢-𝐤𝐢

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

𝑁𝑖-𝑘𝑖 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑌/𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑌/𝑛 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑙𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑒, 𝑢𝑛𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑢𝑔 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚.

  "Wait.. what is that?" You asked yourself while holding your cute watering can. You were staring at a huge water bug, trying to figure out if it was real or not. Maybe it was just one of Ni-ki's pranks? "W-What is that?!" You screeched when it started crawling around.

  You dropped your watering can and sprinted inside, "Ni-ki!!" You ran to him and jumped into his embrace, wrapping your legs around his torso. "What's wrong?" Ni-ki asked while laughing at your action. You don't usually do things like that so you were probably scared.

  "T-There was this bug! Like right beside my flower bed!" You rubbed your eyes as you attempted to forget the way the water bug looked. "A bug?" He whispered into your ear as he caressed your hair and walked to the living room.

  "It was huge Ni-ki.. like- like the size of my finger!" You said, it obviously wasn't that big and you were exaggerating but it was traumatically big. Ni-ki chuckled as he sat down, you still held onto him tightly. "Really?" 

  You nodded your head as tears sat on your lashes. Ni-ki smiled down at you, his eyes were glowing with love and adoration. "I'll kill it later." He reassured you, still caressing your hair while hugging you tightly. "Don't worry about it."

  His hands cupped your face, forcing eye contact. "Don't worry about it okay?~" He repeated, wiping away a tear of yours before giving you a bright, warm smile.