𝐉𝐚𝐲 | 𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  You were at the royal ball, many people there in beautiful clothes. You were one of the princesses, but you were still an outcast among the others. As they wore more nicer dresses, their hair nicely done and they had their prince beside them..

  You were alone, standing beside your mother. "Don't you think it's time you try finding your prince?" Your mother nudges your side, looking at you. You push your unique, straight black hair aside from your face, about to reject your mother's words.

  "I refuse to believe that anyone of these princes would want me." You say, wearing a straight face. Your mother shakes her head, brushing her finger through your hair. "It's almost time for the dance.. What will you do? Stroll through the gardens again?" 

  You nod your head, looking at your mother and gently pushing her hand away. "Good idea, if you need me, send the guards." You say, quickly disappearing into the crowd and entering into the gardens.

  A sigh escapes your lips, as you just wanted to rip off this tight dress.. But of course, you wouldn't. As that would be unladylike, so you just dealt with it, like you always do. You sat on the swing, it's rope made of vines.

  Slowly swinging back and forth calmly on the swing. "What would my prince look like?" You ask yourself, looking at the moon that shone above in the night sky. "I'm sure your prince would look lovely."

  You stop swinging at the sudden voice, looking behind you and towards where the voice came from. You see one of the princes from the ballroom, he looked at you with a smile. He steps forward, gently putting his hand on your back.

  "May I?" He asks softly, wanting to push you on the swing. You gulp, nodding your head as you put your hands on the vines. "Of course.." You mumble, to which he put his hands on the vine as well.

  Gently pulling the swing back towards him before letting go, as the swing moves back and forth with his pushes.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

how do i end this like- 😭😭
what is he gonna do?? push her off the swing?? 😭

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 | 엔하이픈On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara