𝐉𝐚𝐲

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

 ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  "Don't you trust me, Y/n?" Taehyung asked. I sat in front of him, still in my school uniform. "No, it's not that I don't trust you-" I sighed once I was cut off. "No, Y/n. You've gotta trust me on this!" He slammed his hand on my desk.

  "Taehyung, I told you; it's not that I don't trust you I'm just not comfortable going on a date with your cousin." I repeated, pinching the bridge of my nose out of annoyance. "Yeah sure. Whatever, I'll see you later." He hissed before leaving the classroom to myself.

  "What an immature kid." I rolled my eyes. I pulled out my phone and pressed the call button. "Jay he won't shut the fuck up about the date with his cousin!" I said in exhaustion. "I swear to god, I'm gonna beat his ass. Is he still at school?" He asked stoically.

  "No dumbass do you wanna get expelled again?" I scolded him before laying my legs over the desk. "Then let me act like your boyfriend." He suggested. "Good idea.. come to my classroom tomorrow k?" I smiled before hanging up. 

 ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  I tapped my foot on the leg of my desk while waiting for Jay to come and save me from Taehyung and his never-ending begs for me to go on a date with his cousin. Just as I was about to pull out my phone to text him, Jay came in the classroom.

  He skipped towards me with a smile and pulled a chair beside me. "Hey baby~" Jay greeted, wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. "Oh- hi, what are you doing here?" I smiled back at him.

  "I just wanted to see my Y/nnie." He answered while pinching my cheek. "Y/n who's that?" I heard Taehyung ask. "Hm? Oh! I haven't told you yet?" I started, "I got a boyfriend, this is Jay." I said, blinking a few times. 

  "Um, okay." Taehyung replied, looking Jay up and down while Jay just glared at him. "Hey wait, Taehyung?" Jay suddenly called out. "Isn't he the one that's been bugging you to go on a date with his cousin?" 

  "Oh yeah but don't worry I've taken care of it." I chuckled while placing a hand on his chest. "Okay~ tell me if it happens again." Jay smiled to my touch, leaning on my shoulder. Taehyung turned around with a grave expression once he did so.

  "Taehyung what happened?" I asked, leaning forward to tap on his shoulder. But Taehyung simply ignored me. "Um, Taehyung?" I called out. This time he turned around. "What?" He asked harshly.

  "Oh sorry. Never mind." I apologized, startled by the sudden cold treatment. Jay pulled me back against the seat. "Forget about him Y/n-ah. It's okay." Jay smiled while holding me tighter. "Mkay.." I sighed. Jay noticed and turned my head to him and repeated himself,

"Forget about him. Y/n-ah. It's okay."