𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐧

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑟, 𝑜𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑤, 𝑏𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  I yawned, stretching up from my bed and kicking myself up. "Gosh, what time is it.." I checked the time on my alarm clock, '4:32' It's still early. I should at least take a shower. 

  Slipping on my teddy-bear slides, I shuffled over to the bathroom. Grabbing a towel on the way. Just a quick rinse off will do.

  Twisting each handle, I turned the warm water on before hopping in. Droplets covered the tiles, the bathroom becoming steamy and blurry.

  Behind all the noises, I could hear footsteps. But I'm alone? I ignored it, thinking it was just the wind coming in from my open window.

  I shut my eyes and began to wash my hair, completely oblivious to the fact that somebody was on the other side of the curtain. 

  My eyes still closed while I rinsed off the rest of my body, but I heard light squeaking beside me. I snapped my head in the direction, What was that..

  I panicked, reaching for the handle and turning it off. I grabbed the towel, wrapped myself in it before pushing the curtain to the side.

  The cold floor tiles made contact with my feet, sending a shiver to my spine. I looked down, mud contaminated the white floor. 

  "What in the world.." I mumbled to myself, pushing my wet hair back. I looked up at the mirror, stumbling back from what I saw.

  "You talk in your sleep." Written messily in the condensation of the mirror.. I reached out, spreading my hand out against the mirror and clearing the message.

  Quickly, I dried my hair and slipped back into my pajamas before rushing out of the bathroom and searching the halls.

  It was pitch black. I should've put on the light, damn it. I shuffled forward a bit, pressing my weight down on one leg to see farther down the hall.

  I walked down the hall, eerie music played in my head for some reason. I reached my room, entering and leaving the door wide open behind me.

  The room was pitch black, yet I was still able to see the man standing in front of me. It has to be my brother, did he come over? No.. I don't remember him coming over.

  "Oppa?" I tilted my head a bit to see better in the dark room. A giggle erupted from the figure, it's definitely not oppa.

  "Oppa?~" His voice was unfamiliar, and his back was facing me while he stood near my window which was wide open. No way, did he.. come in through there?

  I wanted to scream, as loud as I could but it was as if my throat was clogged. I couldn't speak and I surely couldn't move.

  I began to breathe heavily, what the fuck is this guy doing in my room?! I stared at the figure, he was terribly tall, way taller than me. He began to climb through the window and set my sweater down. What if he comes again..?

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Wtf am I supposed to do if Jungwon is in my room :/
Honestly, I would let him stay over like.. #gotmeanewfriend

*No proofread *

(also wtf is this chapter like author-nim do better pls..) (girl stop talking to yourself.)