𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐨

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

𝑆𝑢𝑛𝑜𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑌/𝑛 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑠𝑙𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟'𝑠
𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑟/ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔.

  "Are we there yet? I can't stand another second of sitting next to him!!" You whined, tired and hungry which only built onto your annoyance of the boy beside you. "Just a few more hours!" Jay said from the front seat.

  "Bitch you said that 2 hours ago!" You whined, kicking your feet like a toddler which annoyed Sunoo. "Girl shut the fuck up and go to sleep." He rolled his eyes and shoved you against Jungwon who was on the other side of you.

  "Bitch, do that again and you see what I do to that pretty hair of yours." You rolled your eyes in annoyance again and listened to the stupid documentary Jay put on. "Jay I swear on Sunoo's hair if you don't put on some fucking music right now I'm gonna beat your ass!"

  It was chaotic and tiring so Jay just switched to your playlist and began playing it while you sunk in your seat. "It's so god damn hot!" You whined again, fixing your high ponytail and shorts. "Go to fucking sleep!" Sunoo yelled at you, flicking your forehead.

  You stuck out your tongue and closed your eyes, completely done with the trip. Sunoo rolled his eyes at you, leaning against his hand while looking out the window that was all the way down.

  Eventually you fell asleep, your head bouncing around as it tried to find a place to rest. Landing on Sunoo's shoulder, he was taken aback. It was quiet and peaceful now that you were asleep. Sunoo couldn't help but fall asleep too. His head leaning against yours.

  Jay looked at you two through the mirror. "Wasn't she just complaining a second ago?" He asked, confused at how peaceful it got. "I guess she was just tired." Jungwon shrugged. "Should we leave em be?" Heeseung finally spoke up, turning around from the passenger seat to look at the two.

  Jungwon nodded his head. "We don't have to hear her loud ass cries." Heeseung shrugged at Jungwon's response. "Good point." He said and began to fall asleep as well. Everyone was asleep except for Jay, the poor driver who had one break..