𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐧

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗪𝗢𝗡 ── one shot

my gosh, if you had better characters we would've won

shut up, ilovecats01

 in which y/n is at              an internet cafe
 playing a game               where she meets
 a boy with the user name ilovecats01

i bet you wear headphones with cat ears too

how did you know?

   ★   You take a seat in the internet cafe, immediately signing into your account and joining one of your saved games. After adjusting your seat, you put your plain black and dark green headphones on.

  As you play the match, your team's microphones are off. A deafening silence takes over your headphones, before 2 people from your team left the game. Leaving you with a single team member, ilovecats01.

  It seemed that the user was a boy, as you assumed he was a boy from the character he chose. After some time of silence ilovecats01 put on his microphone, clearing his throat before he spoke. "What badge is your character?"

  He asks, his voice was a little deep and he had a questioning tone. Hearing his words, you quickly switch on your mic, "Silver." You reply, a bit nervous to be talking to some random person but you brush it off.

  The boy made a humming noise after hearing your response, nodding in acknowledgement even though you couldn't see him. After a few more minutes, you two lost the round which resulted into you making a loud groaning sound.

  "Damn, if you had a better character we would've won." He says, chuckling into the mic. To this, you roll your eyes, "Shut up, ilovecats01." In annoyance, you click the rank board. "My name is Jungwon, stupid."

  Once again, you roll your eyes. "Don't call me stupid, you expect me to know your name right when I meet you?" You say, the reflection of your screen in your eyes as the colors were dimmed since you reduced the screen brightness.

  "Tell me your name." Jungwon spoke over you, ignoring your words and instead asking for your name in more of a demanding way but he then chuckled afterward. "My name is Y/n, Junwoo." You reply, to which Jungwon has to correct you.

  "My name is Jungwon, JUNGWON. J-U-N-G-W-O-N." He says, and you can hear how he held back a laugh. "Jungwon? Okay.. ilovecats01." Looking back at his character and username, you mumbled his username but the mic caught it.

  "Stop calling me by my username!" He whines after hearing you saying his username, thinking you'll just call him that for the rest of the conversation. "Shut up, I bet you wear headphones with cat ears too."

  There was a long pause, complete silence after you said that. Jungwon chuckles softly into the mic,

"How did you know?"

   ★