𝐇𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  "Do you want to be comforted or distracted?" Heeseung held you in his arms, trying his best to comfort you after what happened to you. Your boyfriend broke up with you, ending it off very rudely and harshly.

  You remember him pushing you around when you grabbed his hand, how he yelled at you and told you he didn't love you. Your heart shattered and you weren't sure if it could be fixed, as it was too late.

  The moment he left, you ran to Heeseung's house, telling him everything that happened in tears. He pulled you inside, making you some ramen and now the both of you sat down on his couch, him rubbing your back while you hugged him.

  "Heeseung, I- thank you so much. I think I should go and leave you alone. I'm so sorry but thank you very much." You began to let go of Heeseung and get up but Heeseung pulled you back, hugging you tighter.

  "No no, it's okay. Stay with me." He spoke softly, patting your head. "Let's play something together. It'll be a good distraction." He reached over to the table, grabbing both controllers, handing one to you and taking one for himself.

  He turned on the console before turning you around and sitting you on his lap. "Let's just play mario kart together. You can be any character." He pulled you against his chest, allowing you to get comfortable. That brang you to think, your boyfriend never treated you like this. 

  "So.. I can be Bowser and you'll be Princess Peach?" You asked, leaning back into his warmth. "Of course." Heeseung whispered, now the both of you playing against each other. Heeseung would normally be competitive and show off how good he was but for you he was a newbie, the worst player ever.

  Knocking into things, running over bananas that you placed down, and letting you win just to see that pretty smile. "You're pretty good." He chuckled into your ear, sending shivers down your spine. Heeseung placed the controller down and hugged you,

"I hope I made it better for you."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

A bit rushed but I did it!!!
Currently watching Backstreet Rookie and it is soo good~
Yeon-ju can fuck off tho
😡
I feel like she's cheating on Dae-hyun ://

*No proof read !!*