𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

𝑌/𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑆𝑢𝑛𝑔ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑒𝑥𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝑂𝑟 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑒𝑡, 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟.

  "Another one, and another one, and one more." The boy that delivers mail says, handing you 3 letters with the cutest decoration ever. "Wow, I guess this kid really likes you." The boy says, smirking at you before leaving.

  You wave at the pretty delivery boy before walking inside, the boy turns around to look at you one last time but you were already gone inside. You sat on your bed, heart racing as you open the first letter and read it out loud.

  "𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘭, 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘪𝘯𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶."

  Written so beautifully, you read over it once again. The hand writing was pretty, although it was a bit cringe you were totally taken. "Who even is this kid?~" You mumble before putting it aside and opening the second one. 

  To your surprise, it wasn't a letter. But a bunch of tiny folded hearts, the hearts fell out at once as you peeled off the seal which closed it. Then a little slip of white paper fell out and onto the pile of different sized hearts. 

  The little paper was a quote,

  "𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥."

  You knew this song, it was your favorite song. And your favorite line, in 'Her' by Tyler the creator. You raised your eyebrows, a big smile on your face as you began to blush. "My favorite song.." 

  You then open the next letter, it has a vanilla scent. Your favorite scent, "How does this guy know.. everything about me?" You ask out of curiosity as you pull out the folded letter now. You raised an eyebrow,

  It was 3 words, repeated many times. "I, love, you." You read out loud, you were heating up so much now. On the letter, there were kiss marks. Like the boy put lipstick on and kissed it before giving it to you.. You read it out, not being able to keep in little squeals.

  "𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶."