𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞

/ᐠ - ˕ -マ

▶• ı𝑙ıı𝑙ıı𝑙ıı𝑙ıı𝑙ıı𝑙ı. ⩇⩇:⩇⩇ 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦

ִ ࣪𖤐 𝑁𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑢𝑟𝑎 𝑅𝑖𝑘𝑖

๋࣭ ⭑✮ "𝐸𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒."

"𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑜𝑘𝑎𝑦, 𝐼'𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑤." ⋆⑅˚₊ ᥫ᭡

꒰ঌ ໒꒱ ♯ "𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡?"

  You sat at your desk, writing and typing endlessly. Your fingers were slowly going numb, as you typed for so long. Writing notes, shoving the different information in front of your eyes. You set your pencil down, letting out a loud sigh.

  You lean back in your chair, letting your head fall back as you close your eyes. Ni-ki was seated on your bed, watching you work so hard. Watching you as you lean back in your chair, drained of energy.

  He felt bad, that you had to do this amount of work without any breaks. That you felt like you have to work this hard until your wrists are cramped. Ni-ki gets up, leaving the room. He runs to the kitchen, getting a cold bottle of water before coming back into the room.

  You were hitting your head against the desk, almost pulling your hair out with your numb fingers. "B-Babe?" Ni-ki steps forward, setting the cold bottle of water on your desk before crouching beside you.

  Tears were falling down your cheeks, dripping onto your lap. Ni-ki frowns, his heart dropping at the sight. "Babe.." He cups your face, turning your chair towards him so your body was in his direction.

  He leans forward, hugging you. "You should take a break.." He whispers softly, his voice soothing. He wipes your tears, kissing your heavy eyelids. "Eat something, drink water please. For me?"

  Ni-ki whispers, his face close to yours and you could smell his comfortable scent. You lean into him, hugging him and nodding your head. You let out another sigh, Ni-ki takes your hands in his, gently kissing your finger tips.

  "C'mon, let's eat something, how about that?" Ni-ki smiles softly, picking you up in his arms with ease and carrying you to the kitchen. Holding you so gently, you felt comfortable in his arms.

  Ni-ki sets you down on the counter, letting you watch him as he digs in the fridge. He grabs a few things, setting them on the counter. He was making you a salami sandwich, making sure it was perfect before cutting it diagonally and putting it on a plate.

  He puts the plate beside you on the counter, running to the room to get that cold water bottle that sat on your desk before coming back and giving it to you as well. "Drink this okay?" He says, making sure you ate and drank well.

  You quietly munch on the sandwiches, as Ni-ki watched with a lot of relief in his eyes. Ni-ki was hugging you, arms wrapped around your waist tightly as he rested his head on your chest quietly. "Thank you, Ni-ki." You say, as he kisses your forehead.

  He leans down and kisses your cheek, smiling softly as he looks for any more tears. He nods his head, kissing your lips gently. "Of course.." He whispers, kissing you again.

"I don't want you to cry, especially when out of my arms."

゚ ⋆ ゚⛆ ゚ ⋆ ゚

(づ ᴗ _ᴗ)づ♡

☆⌒(ゝ。∂)

‎♡‧₊˚"𝑆𝑜 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛
𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙
𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟
𝑀𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢"

"같은 반복이어도
𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡
𝐼'𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒
𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟
𝑀𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢" ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

—𝑻𝒓𝒚 𝑨𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏, 𝑱𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏, 𝒅.𝒆𝒂𝒓