𝐇𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  Heeseung sat at his desk, studying while I lay on his bed. I began to get bored and wanted the attention Heeseung was giving his notebooks. Placing my phone on the nightstand beside his bed, I got up and made my way towards him.

  I spun his chair around before sitting on his lap. He chuckled at the sudden action before wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer. "Heeseung, let's make a deal." I said and cupped his face, making him look at me.

  He raised an eyebrow, curious about the deal. "Let's wrestle, if I win you stop studying and give me your attention. If you win I'll leave you alone and let you study." I proposed and got off his lap. "What do you say?" I asked, sitting on the bed.

  "Sure." Heeseung grinned and made his way towards me, knowing he would win. In an instant, he pushed me against the bed to which I let out a whimper. "Hey! I wasn't ready yet!" I whined when Heeseung got back up and walked towards his desk.

  "Not fair! Go easy on me." I pouted and threw his pillow at him. Heeseung turned back, rolling his eyes and sitting beside me. "I'll let you get a head start." Heeseung said and leaned back on his bed. 

  I crawled on top of him, quickly holding his arms down with all my strength as he counted to 10. "8, 9, 10!" Heeseung finished, grinning while he looked up at me. Before I could react he pushed me into the bed, holding my wrists as he pinned my arms against the bed.

  I giggled before using my legs to kick him back and sat on top of him again. "You're pretty good at kicking." He winked at me. I rolled my eyes playfully, leaning down and kissing him knowing it was his weakness.

  Heeseung's grip on my wrists loosened before I lifted myself off of him. "I win~" I grinned at him, as he sat up. "Heeseung I won." I said in confusion, pushing him down onto the bed cuddling him. 

  I kissed his neck repeatedly, earning a laugh from him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and snuggled into his chest, "Cuddle time?" Heeseung asked as he patted my hair. "Cuddle time."

   ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Why did I write this.. 😥🤢
Yeah, I'll stick with my Ni-ki fanfictions 😋
#Ni-kisimp