𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐧

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

 "𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙 𝑓𝑎𝑐𝑒."

"𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑙."

"𝐺𝑜𝑑'𝑠 𝑓𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑟ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑠."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

𝑲𝒊𝒎 𝒀/𝒏, 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝟑𝑨, 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍'𝒔 𝒏𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝟏, 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒖𝒔 𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚. 𝑹𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒕, 𝑲𝒊𝒎 𝒀/𝒏, 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝟑𝑨, 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍'𝒔 𝒏𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝟏, 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒖𝒔 𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  "Jungwon did you hear? Y/n has gone missing, aren't you friends with her?" Jake asked, showing me his phone screen which read the missing person. "Oh, I know. I hope she's okay." I said, lifting my face from my phone screen for a second before going back to it.

  It happened every day, the same question and the same reply. "Jungwon did you hear? Y/n has gone missing, aren't you friends with her?" A student I barely know or a friend would ask. Now, I was walking home after school, looking up at the sky from time to time. 

  The dog from next door barked at me, I placed my index finger on my lips. The dog fell asleep immediately, I took out my keys and inserted them into the door knob before opening the door and making my way inside. 

  The walls were covered in foam in order to keep it soundproof. "I'm home!" I yelled down the hall, being greeted by a muffled shout. I took off my blazer and loosened my tie as I made my way down the hall, towards the door.

  I twisted the knob before walking in, closing the door behind me. "I'm home lovely." I said softly as I crouched beside the beautiful, coffee haired girl. I pulled off the rope around her mouth and allowed her to speak.

  "Are you hungry? Cuz I am." I asked, eyeing her neck. "J-Jungwon, please don't!" She cried. I ran my hand against the side of her face, caressing her cheek. "You're so beautiful, I never thought your blood would taste as beautiful as you."

  I picked up the rope and wrapped it around her mouth, concealing any noises. "Y'know everybody is worried for you right? They keep asking me stuff about you." I sighed, the desire to drink was getting to me.

  "Y/n, I can't hold back anymore." Her eyes turned soft as if she was going to cry again. "I'll make it short." I lowered down to her neck, kissing her collarbone before making my way up to the side of her neck.

  I opened my mouth wider as my fangs began to get sharper. My fangs dug into her neck, her sweet blood oozed out as I drank, I couldn't hold back. It was too good, she was too good, I just wanted her for myself.

  She is mine, mine and mine only. Her blood is meant for me, her beauty is meant for me, and her screams are meant for me. I thought as I sucked her blood, starting to back away. I licked away the blood that dripped down from my chin before looking at her honey-colored eyes.

"You're mine, you should know that."