𝐍𝐢-𝐤𝐢

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

𝑁𝑖-𝑘𝑖 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑌/𝑛 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑟/𝑎𝑚𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑁𝑖-𝑘𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑜𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑌/𝑛 𝑎𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑒𝑠. 𝐿𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝑌/𝑛 𝑟𝑒𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑐𝑖𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑐𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑁𝑖-𝑘𝑖 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒.

  "Wait, stop let me take it off I don't wanna ride anymore-" You panic, trying to take off the belt but it was too late. Ni-ki laughs at you, "C'mon it won't be that bad." He tickles your thigh before the ride starts.

  The person controlling the whole ride makes it worse, saying things like "You guys better hang on for dear life!~" or "This is gonna make you guys faint!". You held the bar tightly as the ride starts going backwards onto the ramp slowly.

  Now you guys were up in the air, you were already holding back screams. The person controlling the ride says a few words before he starts, "Hang on tight!~" He says before letting the ride start.

  You screamed louder than everybody, holding Ni-ki's arm tightly. Ni-ki was laughing the whole time while you screamed, it was really entertaining. The ride went all the way back up the ramp again, going even faster.

  When the ride came to an end and the both of you were exiting, your legs were shaking so much Ni-ki had to help you walk. He teases you, talking about how you held onto his arm so cutely and how you screamed your head off.

  You roll your eyes, walking away from him like you didn't know him and bought yourself a churro. You were eating the churro as you walked, acting like there wasn't a boy following you and trying to get you to look at him.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾