𝐍𝐢-𝐤𝐢

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  I sighed, running down the hall and pulling his wrist. "Haruto please, don't leave me like this." I pleaded, feeling the tears build up. Haruto pushed me harshly, getting out of my grip. "Can you stop it? I swear this is why I wanna break up! You know nothing!" He raised his voice before leaving the building.

  I looked at the exit in disbelief, was he just using me this whole time? I rushed past the classrooms, crying my best not to burst into flames from all the emotions. I walked into one of the vacant rooms, making sure the windows were shut and the doors were as well before breaking down.

  I sat beside the door, under the windows so if somebody were to take a look inside it would seem completely empty. I cried into my arms, getting tears onto my skirt without a care. I furrowed my eyebrows together as I sobbed harder and harder. Why would he do this to me? I thought repeatedly. 

  I wish Riki was here. My mind was foggy as I cried into my skirt, by the time I stopped I was completely dehydrated from all the crying. I picked up my phone and ran out of the building and towards Riki's house where he would definitely be in his room.

  I knocked at his door and in a minute Riki stood in front of me, with a look of concern as he dragged me inside and upstairs to his room. "What happened?" Riki's voice was laced with concern. I couldn't find my voice as I kept quiet while hiccuping. I sat still on Riki's bed, he patted my back while comforting me though he didn't know what happened.

  I gulped down hard before speaking, "H-Haruto broke up with me." I rushed my words, trying my best not to cry at the remembrance of his name. Riki stopped and stared into my eyes, watching how they turned glossy in a second. I furrowed my eyebrows before slamming my eyes closed and stopping the tears from falling.

  I faced down, not caring if I looked weak and vulnerable at the moment and let the tears flow out. I felt Riki's arms wrap around my small body, engulfing me with his warmth as he patted my head gently. He buried my face in his chest while hugging me tightly. "Let it all out.." He whispered.

  I wrapped my arms around his waist and hugged him tightly, "Thank you." I frowned against his chest while his shirt absorbed my tears. Riki pushed down on me, making us lay down comfortably. I sniffed and loosened my grip from his waist. "Riki thank you." I let out to which he replied with a mhm. 

  I hiccuped, still affected by the break-up. Riki patted my back, bringing a different type of comfort I never thought my best friend would bring. I closed my eyes and inhaled his scent, starting to fall asleep in his embrace.

  The comfortable sheets under me and the blanket of warmth, it was the perfect atmosphere to fall asleep in. My grip around Riki's waist loosened and I began to fall asleep, exhausted of all the energy I used up to cry about my first ex. I leaned closer to Riki, falling asleep in a moment which made Riki fall asleep as well. Both of us comfortable in each other's embrace.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Currently listening to golden hour and thinking about my girlfriend cuz im saur lonely at the moment.. </3

ALSO I BROKE THE WALL.. 
BUT IT WAS BY ACCIDENT.. so what happened was..
I was watching an After Like performance and it was Wonyoung's part and her fucking visual was crazy I was screaming and crying and throwing up then all of a sudden I started rotating around and around.. and then i did it too hard and i leaned back too hard and BOOM the wall broke..
I guess the wall couldn't handle Wonyoung's visuals like me :/ Also it's okay now cuz I taped it up #fixitfelix (the tape did nothing)

So what do you think about my tragic life story :/ its very heartbreaking right :( i just know you shed a tear while reading this tragic story cuz its just so sad yk might as well just cry a river for me :/ ANYWAYS #stanwonyoung #welovewonyoung #wonyoungmarryme