𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐨

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  "I- I like you." I confessed to Woo-min after a long time of crushing on him, holding out the cutely decorated card I had made by hand. "What in the world do you think you're doing?" Woo-min asked as if he had been insulted. Maybe he was.

  "W-What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows out of confusion. "You think I would go out with you after you confess to me looking like that?" He scoffed before taking my card and ripping it. "Don't tell me you actually did." He rolled his eyes, throwing the ripped pieces at my face.

  "Listen. If you ever go around telling people you like me, you'll wish you never even liked me."  Woo-min warned, pushing me away slightly before dusting his hand off. "Now get out of my face." He shooed me away.

  I quickly ran away into an empty classroom as hot tears slid down my smooth, rosy cheeks. I leaned on the lockers, hugging my knees while I sobbed. "You think I would go out with you after you confessed to me looking like that?" His voice repeated in my head.

  'But.. Woo-min did you just play with my heart? Were you planning this?' I thought as I cried. "Are you alright?" A sweet voice popped up at my side, I felt a hand on my back that rubbed small circles. 

  I looked up from my knees and up at the boy above me. He was insanely pretty, his fox-like eyes found their way towards mine. "Are you okay..?" He hesitantly asked again. I shook my head, wiping away the tears but it did nothing, after all the tears were unstoppable. 

  "It's okay, I don't know what happened but just remember things happen for reasons. Whether it be bad or good." He said, hugging me and patting my back while he sat on his knees. I sniffled and hugged the kind stranger back.

  "H-He doesn't l-like me back." I hiccuped as I allowed the words to leave my lips. "It happens to everyone.." He replied with a face of concern. I nodded my head against his shoulder as he hugged me tighter. 

  "B-But he said it was an insult for somebody l-like me to like h-im." I uncontrollably hiccuped through my words as I sobbed. "Then he's not the one." He patted my back before pulled away from me.

  I looked at his name tag quickly before looking at him. "S-Sunoo, h-he said I was ugly!" I cried out, rubbing my wet eyes. Sunoo grabbed my chin and examined my features. "You look perfectly fine." He complimented.

  "Well, Y/n it's okay because things like that happen. Not everybody is gonna like you the way you want them to." Sunoo quickly filled the room with comforting words. I nodded my head as he hugged me once again.

  After a while, tears stopped falling. "Y/n, if you ever need I can always help you okay?" Sunoo quickly said, holding me by the shoulders as he stood in front of me. I nodded my head as my body moved to my hiccups.

  "Make sure you drink a lot of water and don't forget to eat okay?"  The boy said before exiting the classroom. "What a kind stranger." I mumbled to myself as I took a few sips from my bottle. I stood in my place, praying I'd meet the pretty, kind boy again.

"Let's meet again, Kim Sunoo."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Funfact: I wrote this in 30 minutes #flex
ALSO COULD YOU LOOK AT THIS PIC OF
HEESEUNG PLS??

Funfact: I wrote this in 30 minutes #flexALSO COULD YOU LOOK AT THIS PIC OF HEESEUNG PLS??

Dayum sir..
If I got hit by a basketball held by THE LEE HEESEUNG.
You have no idea how honored I would be.