𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐧

୧ ‧₊˚  ⋅

𝒓𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 . 𝑏𝑦 Jungbinnie04

  You sat there awkwardly, your arms crossed along with your legs as you sat in front of both your parents and Jungwon's. For a moment, you glanced at Jungwon. He definitely looked nervous, with the way his knee bounced up and down.

  "It'll benefit our company, Y/n.." Your mother says, as she slid the consent paper closer to the both of you. At the moment, yours and Jungwon's parents were trying their best to butter you up in order to get you to marry the boy beside you.

  But, they didn't understand how awkward it would be marrying your literal best friend. Jungwon had already picked up the pen hesitantly, although his face showed no emotion but the coldness in his eyes you can tell how nervous he was with how his hand trembled while holding the pen.

   "C'mon, it's not that hard. He's a good guy." Your father whispered quietly, only sliding the paper closer to the both of you. You slowly pick up the pen, hand trembling just like Jungwon's as the both of you sign the paper.

— 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑒𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔

  You awkwardly looked around the room, sitting still on the edge of the bed in your wedding dress as Jungwon sat on one of the chairs. He had an icy look in his eyes as he glanced around the room, not knowing how to start a conversation.

  He clears his throat, rubbing his adam's apple for a moment before looking at you. His eyes softening as he sees you in the dress but brushes it off. "Y/n.." He says in a firm voice, as he stood up and stepped over to the bed as well.

  "Yes..?" You mumble, avoiding eye contact as you take off your glossy white heels. Jungwon sat beside you, his broad shoulders casting a shadow over you as he puts an hand on your shoulder gently.

  He says, his voice hesitant as he slides his hand from your shoulder to your back in a gentle manner,

"We can- I'm sure we can work this out.." 

୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅

I'm not sure if I fulfilled the request right but.. here you go~