𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  It was a Friday morning where me and my boyfriend, Jake had our breaks. I woke up to the rays of sunlight hitting my face, disturbing my sleep. I was about to get up and close it when Jake pulled me back and into his chest, concealing me from any sunlight.

  I let out a small giggle and escaped the sudden cuddle. I sat up on the bed away from Jake and he whined for me to come back since it was too early. "It's too early..- come back to bed." He whined as he tossed and turned under the sheets.

  "I'm gonna shower." I responded to his whines. I got up and took a quick shower to wake myself up. I changed out of my pajamas and went outside of the bathroom, only to be greeted by the delicious smell of pancakes.

  I walked to the kitchen to see Jake putting 2 plates of pancakes on the island. "Ooh, pancakes!" I said dancing a little as I walked over to the plates. I sat down and devoured the pancakes in a matter of seconds.

  Jake let out little giggles while eating his. "So good~" I complimented. "Thanks Jakee!" I thanked Jake and headed out to the living room and scrolled through social media to kill some time.

  After what seemed like eternity, I checked the time and got up. 1:34 pm, the clock read. I went towards the kitchen and put on the song "Love Talk by WayV" and started to make myself a sandwich. 

  As I made my sandwich I hummed and sang along without noticing that Jake entered the kitchen. I felt 2 arms wrap around me and I knew it was Jake, he placed his chin on my shoulder and stole one of my air pods and placed it into his ear.

  I finished making my sandwich and walked towards the living room but before I could eat my sandwich Jake took a huge bite and there was barely any more. "Hey!" I yelled and chased him until I got tired.

  I laid on the sofa and tried to catch my breath. Jake came over and lay on top of me. "I love you~" He whispered. "I love you too." I whispered back. 

"I love you more."