𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐨

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  You swung your feet back and forth, raising an eyebrow at Sunoo as he stared at you. "What's up with you?" You ask quietly, looking at him with a short glare. Sunoo chuckles, "Is that your way of asking me why I'm staring at you?"

  He laughs, poking your cheek annoyingly. You roll your eyes, you were just trying to finish up this worthless history lesson but Sunoo made it 10x worse than it already was. "Shut up. Pay attention for once in your life."

  You say, pushing his chair away from yours. Sunoo shrugs, listening to you the moment you spoke. You raise an eyebrow, a look of disgust on your face. "You actually listened? Yugh.." You say, acting like you were gonna throw up.

  Sunoo finds it amusing, how you acted. It was always rare to see you so.. annoyed as he only had class with you one period of one day in every week. Normally, when he passed you in halls he would see you playing around with your friends.

  Chasing them, laughing with them, or just chilling with them. But Sunoo liked how you were different with him, even if he annoyed you. "Shut up and pay attention, Y/n." He said with a smile on his face. 

  You glared at him, pinching his arm. "Don't tell me what to do." You stuck your tongue out at him, "Okay, peachy?" You say, which made Sunoo laugh quietly. "What's up with that nickname?"

  He asks, scooting closer to you. You just looked at him, "Because you look like a peach." You shrug, "Why?" He kept going with the questions. "Shut up. Be happy though, cuz peaches are my favorite." 

  Sunoo's eyebrow raised at this, favorite? Does this mean he's your favorite? "I am." He said, pinching your arm back before paying attention to the history lesson. You glared at him before smiling a little, "Mkay, peachy." 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

We're not talking about this chapter !! 💀