𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

I sat down in the living room, staring at the black screen of the TV waiting for Jake to come home. I looked down at my hands and looked over the text my friend sent me, along with the pictures.

𝑺𝒂𝒏𝒂

𝑊𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠? *3 𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑡𝑜𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑*
𝑺𝒆𝒆𝒏. 𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟖

𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑓𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑙𝑦, 𝑆𝑎𝑛𝑎 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒!
𝑺𝒆𝒆𝒏. 𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟏

𝐼'𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡! 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝐽𝑎𝑘𝑒!
𝑺𝒆𝒆𝒏. 𝟏𝟎:𝟑𝟑

The photos she sent were pictures of Jake kissing and holding hands with a girl who wasn't me. As I was deep in my thoughts I heard the front door open and Jake walked in. "Babe! I'm home~" He called out.

I hummed in response while staring back at the TV. I heard Jake walking into the living room and he placed his bag on the side. Taking a seat beside me, he leaned in to kiss me but I dodged it.

I looked at him with my glossy eyes while he sat there confused as to why. "Babe what's wrong?" He asked. "Don't 'babe' me. What is this?" I asked with my shaky voice. I pulled up my hand and held my phone up to his face.

He looked at the photos and soon his eyes of confusion turned into eyes of realization. "I-It's seriously not what it seems!" He cried out when I got up. He mirrored me and got up as well. "SO you're telling me it's true?"

"Y/n, this was a mistake! I-I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing!" He yelled while hugging me. "No, please. Stay." He pleaded as I grabbed my things and walked towards the exit. He held my wrist and turned me around.

"Y/n, you can't go. Who else will take care of you?" He said while looking into my eyes. I let the salty tears run down my cheeks as I chuckled. "Stupid question Jake." I muttered. "What?" He answered.

"I'll just go to Heeseung. I'm sure he still likes me, I'll spend my time with him while I figure out what to do with you." I said and pushed Jake's hand off my wrist. "Y/n! I'll make you come back. Just wait." He yelled as I made my way out the door.

"Come back, my ass."