𝐉𝐚𝐲 𝐈𝐈𝐈

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

𝑱𝒂𝒚 𝑷𝑶𝑽

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  I stretched out my legs as I began to wake up, turning to the side. I reached out for Y/n but she wasn't there. Starting to wake up more, I heard clapping from behind me. I turned around quickly to see Chaewon and Y/n playing numbers.

  "Y/n?" I called out, rubbing my eyes. She screamed randomly, "Don't distract me!" She said as she focused on the game. I stood up and sat beside her while watching her and Chaewon play. Bored, I put my arm in between their hands bringing the game to a stop.

  I laughed drowsily, watching Y/n complain. "Hey why'd you do that? We were almost at 15!" She groaned, throwing herself back on the bed. I did the same and hugged her waist. "Are you guys dating?" I could hear Chaewon gasp.

  Y/n sat up while I still leaned against her waist. "What are you talking about?!" She shrieked at Chaewon. I ignored and tried to fall back asleep. "You guys should date.." Chaewon said which I nodded my head to in agreement. "We should." I said sleepily.

  "Girl what are you talking about? Go back to your room and go kiss Jungwon or something." Y/n said, jumping up and smacking Chaewon's thigh. "Girl don't slap me!" The bed shifted, I was now laying on the floor while Chaewon tickled Y/n.

  I stood up and lay back on the bed beside the two girls, totally ignoring the little fight they were having. "Jay!" Y/n screamed in between laughs, she sounded cute. I rubbed my sleepiness away and ran a hand through my hair, watching as the two girls still went at it.

  I let out a mischievous smile before joining in on the tickling, tickling Y/n's sides while she moved side to side trying to move our hands away. "Jungwon come get your girl!" She screamed.

  Chaewon pushed me before laying down beside Y/n and hugging her like I did earlier. "You guys are so energetic, what time did you wake up?" I asked while pushing Chaewon's arms off of Y/n and placing mine where her's once were.

  "Way before you woke up, sleeping beauty." Chaewon answered. I rolled my eyes before looking up at Y/n who looked up at the ceiling. "Chaewon go to your room and shove your tongue down Jungwon's throat, I wanna talk to Y/n."

  "Um, okay." Chaewon jumped up from the bed and exited our room, leaving me and Y/n alone. "Why do you wanna talk to me?" Y/n asked, each time she spoke to me she blinked rapidly. 

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

𝒀/𝒏 𝑷𝑶𝑽

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  "Why do you wanna talk to me?" I asked, closing my eyes trying to stop myself from exploding from the skin-ship. "Nothing, I just wanted Chaewon to leave." He let out a deep chuckle. "Oh.. okay." I cleared my throat and prepared to get up.

  "Jay let's go karaoke with Chaewon and her boyfriend, who she currently is making out with.." I got up and pulled Jay up with me, wanting him to change as quick as possible so I could pull Jungwon's girlfriend away from him.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  "Sexy lady!!!" I sang with Chaewon, gangnam style by PSY. "Oppan gangnam style!" We jumped up and down while Jay and Jungwon cheered, shaking their water bottles acting like they were light sticks. 

  After the upbeat song, Chaewon and Jungwon decided to sing a sad song; Can't love you anymore by IU and Oh hyuk. I sat down beside Jay, swaying side to side while holding our water bottles up in the air.

  Once the song came to an end, it was my turn to sing with Jay. I picked up the iPad and pressed on the song, Love Talk by WayV - English version. I made my way to the TV that displayed the lyrics, I picked up the mic and Jay did as well.

  "Fallin for a stranger~" I sang off the TV, "Good gracious, I might even fly out to Vegas." We sang off the board, trying our best to win against Chaewon and Jungwon. The song came to an end and we waited for the TV to display our score.

  '100' read across the TV meaning we won against Chaewon. I clapped my hands and jumped up and down while Jay hugged me. "Gosh, are you guys gonna kiss now?" Jungwon rolled his eyes once we sat down, sipping on his drink sassily.

  "Boy you can't be talking you wanna kiss Chaewon every 2 seconds." I rolled my eyes back at him. "You can't be talking you Jay simp." He squinted his eyes my way. "Just kiss all ready I swear to god it's taking to long lemme just-"

  Chaewon grabbed the back of my head then Jay's and pushed our faces towards each other. I grabbed Chaewon's face and forced it towards Jungwon's, "N-NO HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS-" I panicked as Jay's face got closer to me.

  "God, I'll do it myself." Jungwon pushed my hands off and kissed Chaewon himself. My eyes widened at the sight. I turned my face away and grabbed Jay's arm and hid my face in it. "What the fuck did I just see?!" My muffled screams could be heard.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  "Are you like.. done crying?" Chaewon asked, looking at my face. "NO!" I cried out loud. "God, what did I do to see that?" I lay down on the couch, feeling Jay's lap against the back of my head. "Girl we just kissed.." 

  "That kiss has me TRAUMATIZED." I kicked Chaewon's leg. "GIRL THAT WAS AT THE KARAOKE BOOTH, WE'RE IN OUR HOTEL NOW?" Chaewon picked up my leg and threw it, turning me sideways. 

  I closed my eyes and tried to get the image out of my head while I heard whispering, but not loud enough for me to hear. "Y/n we're leaving~" Chaewon patted my thigh before getting off of the bed and leaving with Jungwon.

  I hummed as my head still rested on Jay's lap. "Y/n?" Jay called out softly. "Hm?" I hummed, still holding my hands over my eyes. "Sit up for a second." He pulled my shoulders up, making me sit up in front of him.

  "What's wrong?" I looked up at him confused. Quickly, Jay leaned forward and pressed his lips against mine. His head tilted to the side while his hand hooked to the back of my neck and pulled me closer. He kissed me until he couldn't, he pulled away. "W-What? Why?"

"It was taking too long for you to do it."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

HOW DID IT TAKE ME SO GOD DAMN
LONG TO MAKE THIS SHORT ASS CHAPTER OMG I AM SO SORRY
💀💀
I MAY OR MAY NOT MAKE A SPECIAL CHAPTER CUZ I FEEL BAD..

*No proof read*