𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐧

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  I made my way out of class after a long day filled with learning at school. I went down the empty corridor, listening to the sound of my shoes colliding with the floor. Lightly humming, I finally reached my destination.

  Pushing the door open, I entered. I looked down at my hands which held the card that I found in my locker this morning. The card had a cute decoration against its edges and the handwriting was majestic. 

  I read the card one more time before walking through the next door, where I would meet him. The one that was secretly crushing on me, the one who had the confidence to write a letter to me and place it into my locker.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰, 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 3𝘉, 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭. 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 

𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘺,   𝘑

  ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  The card read. I looked up to see a bluish-black haired boy staring out one of the windows, sitting in one of the seats that was closest to the window. "Hello?" I called out, immediately grabbing the boy's attention.

  "Are you the one who wrote this?" I asked holding up the card. The boy rose from his chair and walked towards me. Before he looked at me he looked at the card and smiled. "Yup that's me." He looked down at me and smiled fondly, staring into my eyes with amazement. 

  "I like you, I would like to build our relationship into something more than friends." He confessed. I recognized his eyes that curved while he smiled. "Jungwon, you don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment." I mumbled and slightly smiled.

  He placed a hand on my cheek and rubbed it with his thumb. A pink tint made its way onto Jungwon's cheeks. My long time crush, stood in front of me blushing and looking at me as if it was just us in this world.

  I got on my tip-toes and connected our lips. He pressed his lips against mine more and bent over so it was easier for us to kiss. Without breaking the kiss, he put a hand on my waist and pulled me closer. 

  I placed a hand on his nape and pulled away. "I have to go home.." I said and let go of him. Jungwon pulled my hand back and placed it on his shoulder. "One more." He pleaded. I gave in and kissed him again. 

"I want to kiss you forever."

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 | 엔하이픈On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara