𝐉𝐚𝐲 𝐈

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Trip day, all of the same grade would go to this hotel in Seoul where we would stay for 3 days. During those 3 days we have to take pictures to keep as memories with the person we share a room with, then make it into a board which would be the project we turn in.

I jumped in excitement with Chaewon, assuming we would be roommates at the fancy hotel. "Everybody take a seat please." The teacher yelled causing the students to sit down instantly.

Everybody either had a suitcase or a carry-on bag which held all their clothes whether it be swimming clothes or pj's for pajama parties. "We will be assigning your roommate for the 3-day trip now, it'll be one boy and one girl in each room. Please pay careful attention."

Chaewon sat beside her boyfriend, Jungwon as they hooked arms and giggled to each other in a loving way. The cringey sight caused my spine to shiver, I quickly looked away and paid attention to the teacher as she called out names

"Chaewon and Jungwon." She said, and gestured for them to go outside with their stuff. "Sunghoon and Wonyoung.", "Heeseung and Hyejin.". The teacher went on and on, until the room was empty where I sat alone with Jay behind me. That could only mean one thing..

"Jay and Y/n." She finished, gesturing for us to go outside with our bags. I squealed quietly before picking up my bag and walking out of the room with Jay beside me. "They're gonna tease.." I thought to myself, knowing most of my friend group knew that I like my roommate.

"I will now lead you guys to the bus outside." The teacher asked us to stay with our partners the whole time. I looked over to Jungwon and Chaewon who giggled together while pointing at me and Jay.

I rolled my eyes, feeling myself blush. We stood outside on a cold morning, waiting for the teacher to count our heads so we could get inside the fancy bus which seemed quite warm. The teacher pushed us forward, counting our heads before allowing us to take our steps into the bus.

"Do you want the window seat?" Jay asked, pointing at the seat that stood beside Chaewon's. I shook my head, "It's gonna be cold." I reasoned. "Are you scared of the cold or something?" He chuckled and put his bag in the cabin compartment.

I laughed with him before picking up my bag and standing on my tip-toes to place it in the compartment. Jay looked down at my feet then at me, "You're too short." Jay slapped his hands together as he laughed at me.

"Can you help me?" I rolled my eyes at his comment. He picked up my bag and placed it in the same area with ease. "You could never." Jay said, touching the handle at the very top before sitting down.

I rolled my eyes again before sitting down beside him with tinted cheeks.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

After the long ride filled with teasing we finally stopped at our destination. Jay fell asleep on the ride for a while before waking up and teasing me again.