𝐍𝐢-𝐤𝐢

𝑁𝑖-𝑘𝑖 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑌/𝑛 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝑐𝑜-𝑜𝑝 𝑣𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑜 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑁𝑖-𝑘𝑖 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑌/𝑛 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑙 𝑔𝑜𝑑 𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑚𝑖𝑡

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  "Really? Ni-ki stop it!" Ni-ki would randomly press buttons on your controller to bother you and make you lose. And it was really annoying to you. "Ni-ki I'm seriously gonna leave if you keep doing this." You slammed your hand on the floor, mad at the actions.

  Ni-ki giggled, oblivious to the fact that you were actually mad. Really mad. "Let me just get past this level, it's been 3 hours!" You whined again, amusing Ni-ki. You focused on the game again, killing all the other players like the pro you are. (💪😎)

  Eventually it was just you and this one player left. You were so focused on winning that you didn't notice Ni-ki's hand moving closer to the controller, and before you knew it you died. Because of NI-KI'S RIDICULOUS ACTIONS. (be so fr cuz im getting mad now..)

  "Ni-ki!" You yelled, tears of frustration building up. "God, don't you know when to stop?!" You cried out loud, putting the controller on the table before stomping to the bathroom. Ni-ki sat there, turning red at your sudden outburst.

  Damn, he should've known it was coming. But it's alright, cuz he knew a pout and a kiss would be just the perfect way to earn your attention again. Now.. he had to deliver it, which went terribly wrong. Pillows and blankets getting thrown at him.

"Get out!"