𝐉𝐚𝐲

☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆

"𝑅𝑢𝑛, 𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑦, 𝑟𝑢𝑛."

☆ ★ ✮ ★ ☆

𝑅𝑈𝑁𝑅𝑈𝑁𝑅𝑈𝑁, 𝐷𝑢𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑀𝑒𝑙𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑒

   Jay looked around, before he glared at you like a hungry animal. It was very late outside, the moonlight shining on his face as he glared at you like that. It hadn't been too long since the two of you broke up, because he had always acted like you were only for him.

  You were standing by the lamp post, not sure if you should run or call the cops. The only light that showed you where he was, was the traffic light beam. As the lamp post's light was very dim and the moonlight had come and go between the clouds.

  Jay was right across the street, standing there with an object in hand. The light on the traffic beam flicked to red, not too long after it became yellow. To which, Jay smirked. He slowly stepped forward, as you stepped back.

  Another step forward, as you step back. Soon he was half way through the street, as the light flicked green. The light shines onto Jay, as he begins to sprint towards you. "Run baby run!" He yelled, laughing loudly.

  You run away, being followed by Jay. Down the sidewalk, you ran, not stopping once. "Run for your life!" He shouts at you, each step he took as he ran, left a loud stomping noise. "I'ma tear our your heart, it'll always be mine!"

  You turn slightly, as you ran, seeing Jay running after you at full speed with a smirk. "Run baby run!" He repeats, this time yelling it louder to which you ran faster. "Run for your life!" Jay continues to shout, throwing the object in your direction.

  He tackles you to the ground after the brick hits your back. He sat on top of you, as you screamed for help he put his hand over your mouth. "I'ma tear out your heart.." He mutters, his knife hovering over your chest where your heart was.

"It'll always be mine.."