𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞

'✦ ˑ ִֶ 𓂃⊹

▶• ı𝑙ıı𝑙ıı𝑙ıı𝑙ıı𝑙ıı𝑙ı. ⩇⩇:⩇⩇   𝑆𝑘𝑖𝑛 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡

༘⋆ 𝑲𝒊𝒎 𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒐𝒐

⋆⭒˚。⋆ "𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑏𝑙𝑒!"

"𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑤𝑖𝑝𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢." ִֶָ ࣪ ៹

ೀ "𝑔𝑜𝑏𝑙𝑖𝑛.."

  Another Sunday, that you'd be spending with Sunoo. The weather was cool and breezy tonight, the leaves brushing against your window as the wind blows satisfyingly. The moon light was bright this night, and it was the perfect night for a skin care night with your boyfriend.

  The both of you had gotten out of the shower a bit earlier, blow drying your hair for each other. "Wait, what shampoo do you use?" Sunoo asks, smelling your air as it had a mint-like scent. He was gently brushing through your hair and holding the blow dryer to your hair.

  "Uhh, tea tree mint shampoo and conditioner." You reply, putting on your huachi headband, which was incredibly cute with panda ears. Sunoo had his on as well, but of course it wasn't as cute as yours.

  "Your hair smells good~" He compliments, getting the little container that held the clay mask. As he untwisted the top, you held the brush to apply it to his face first. "Alright, I'll put it on you first." 

  You take the container, putting it on the counter before making Sunoo sit on the edge of the bathtub so you could be able to reach his face. Gently putting it on his face, eventually making the full mask.

  Afterwards, Sunoo stood up and took the brush from you, holding your face with one hand while the other was already applying the clay mask onto your face. When he was putting it on your chin, you opened your mouth. Suddenly trying to lick the brush.

 Sunoo shrieks, pulling the brush away. "Bitch it isn't edible!" He says, his eyes wide as he tries checking to see if you actually ate any. You open your mouth, nothing there but there was some on your teeth.

  Sunoo laughs at you, as you grab some toilet paper. He held your wrist, taking it from you. "I'll wipe it for you." He says, lifting your chin up before wiping it off your mouth. He then throws it away, before going back to applying it onto your face, making sure not to let you try and eat it.

  After washing your face with your other products, Sunoo and you were now rubbing ice on your face. Dunno why, but Sunoo suggested it. "Uh, what does this do?" You ask, eating one of the ice cubes.

  He held your wrist back from eating any other ice cube, rolling his eyes at you. "It helps you look lighter and brighter, uh, yeah. It' good for the skin I guess." Sunoo replies, his answer straight from Google.

  "Okay." You reply, one ice cube in each cheek as you eat it. "Girl stop eating them!" He says, pulling the ice cubes away from you as he was rubbing one on his face. "This goblin gotta go." He mutters, to which you roll your eyes.

  "I'm not a goblin, you homie hopper. That's why you liked Vincenzo then hopped to whoever that other bitch is." You reply, laughing at him as his cheeks were pink from the ice. You roll your eyes. Sunoo tried thinking of something to say back, sighing.

"Whatever, at least I don't fan girl over random hello kitty episodes.."

𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘 !! —

MY CHAIR DEAD ASS FELL BACKWARDS AND I LANDED ON MY ASS WHILE WRITING THE LAST SENTENCE.. LIKE IM NOT EVEN JOKING I WAS LEANING BACK AND ABOUTA FINISH OFF BUT THEN MY CHAIR FELL

no jungwon chap 2day cuz I just busted my ass..