𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

I sat down on the couch while my boyfriend, Jake did who knows what in the kitchen. I scrolled through tiktok until a edit of Jake came up. "He looks so good.." I mumbled while watching it over and over again.

  "Who looks good?" Jake popped up out of nowhere. I quickly pulled my phone away but Jake was quick to react. He grabbed my wrist and pinned me to the couch, hovering over me. "Are you cheating on me?" He asked before sliding his hand up to mine.

  "No?" I answered confused. "Then who looks good?" He repeated. "..." I gripped my phone tighter and kept quiet, not wanting to be embarrassed because I was watching a Jake edit. "I didn't say anything-"

  He held my phone with me before trying to take it but I pulled it back. "You're gonna break it!" I yelled while we wrestled for the phone. "Then who looks good?!" He asked again, I stood up and held the phone far away from Jake. I turned my back and held the phone close to my stomach.

  His arms wrapped around my waist, reaching for my hands which held the phone. Jake's hands found mine and started peeling my fingers off of the phone. "Stop!" I yelled, placing my fingers back onto my phone but I was too late, he had it already.

  Jake held the phone in the air while looking at the screen. I jumped for the phone but ended up failing to get it, but managed to push Jake onto the couch so he's not as tall. I sat on him and grabbed his arm, pulling it towards me and grabbing my phone.

  Jake sat, smiling dazed by something still while I didn't notice I was still sitting on his lap. I held the phone to myself so Jake couldn't see the screen and I removed the edit from my screen. I stood up and placed my phone into my pocket, where Jake wouldn't be able to get it. 

  "It wasn't anything I promise, I'm not cheating on you." I said, embarrassed while sitting next to him. He didn't reply so I turned my head to investigate but he just smiled. "Um, creepy much?" I furrowed my eyebrows and pushed Jake which pulled him out of his trance.

  "Hm?" He asked while holding my hand suddenly. "Um, are you okay?" I was a bit concerned. "Keke~" He laughed and started tickling me. I pushed his hands away and curled into a ball. "Stop!" I laughed while he just kept tickling me.

  "Yah Jake!" I whined, falling onto my back laying on the couch. Jake hovered over me, giggling and tickling me. "Stop!" I yelled once more before using my legs to push Jake back. He sat on the couch still giggling while I lay, trying to catch my breath.

  "Why would you watch an edit of me when I'm right in front of you?" He giggled. My eyes widened as I sat back up. "You saw?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows in embarrassment. I scratched the back of my head and smiled to myself.

  I side-eyed Jake before jumping on him and tickling him. He giggled and yelled at me to stop until he was out of breath.

"That's what you get you tease!"