𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐨

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  You were pinned against the wall, red cup in hand with the alcohol starting to spill out from how much you had in there. You came to the party, totally oblivious to the fact that you were gonna get wasted later on.

  But now, you were pinned against the wall by Sunoo's ex-bestfriend. "I'm gonna steal you away from him.." He whispered into your ear, but you were too drunk to even think straight.. you were to drunk to understand what was happening.

  But you felt everything. Like the way his hands groped your butt or the way his hands slid up and down your arms and eventually pinned them to the wall you were pushed against. "Does Sunoo know you're wasted like this..?" He asked in a low tone.

  It would be disturbing to anybody who was sober but you were wasted, didn't know what was happening. "He doesn't need to know." He whispered again before pinning both your arms above your head using one of his hands.

  While his free hand slowly slid under your shirt. Rubbing your soft, smooth skin on your sides. "He doesn't need to know anything right now." And he began to let go of your arms and slide down to caress your lower back.

  Your eyes were giving up on you, as well as your legs. You were helpless, all your friends left you and Sunoo was nowhere around you. Sunoo made sure not to get drunk just in case for you. But now he couldn't find you.

  Your cup fell out of your hand and splashed all over the floor. But you were too drunk to care. "Because you're all mine now." He said, beginning to kiss your neck and leave a few bites here and there.

  His hands went higher, almost to your chest. He was close to touching you but his plans were cut short. "What the fuck do you think you're doing to my girl?!" Sunoo yelled, pulling the guy aggressively and throwing him aside.

  You almost fell at the sudden use of your legs but Sunoo picked you up over his shoulder and ran out of the party, putting you in the backseat of his car now. "What the fuck did he do to you?" Sunoo was fuming. If he was in that party any longer, the guy would've been dead.

  Sunoo looked at your neck and his eyes turned red in an instant. "I'm gonna go beat his ass!" He shouted as you lay down, putting your head in his lap. He stopped and looked down at you slowly, his anger went down as he saw how peaceful you looked.

  "My pretty baby.." He furrowed his eyebrows, as if he was gonna cry but no tears were formed. He felt bad that you had to go through that, even if you were drunk. You snored quietly while your chest went up and down slowly.

  "Then I'll bring us home." Sunoo said in his softest voice as if he was talking to a baby. He caressed your hair before kissing your cheek and bringing himself to the drivers seat before turning back to look at you.

"Pretty baby.."