𝐇𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝟐

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 !!

this chapter can be       uncomfortable for certain
readers, as it contains             18+ moments and it
comes rather    quickly, so if you dislike anything
like sexual stuff                                        you can skip.

  You whimper, as Heeseung slowly kissed down your neck with wet kisses, touching your body and every curve of your torso. Heeseung had taken away the bat, putting it out of your reach. "Y-You'll give me the bat after this.. right?"

  Heeseung pulls away from your neck and looks down at you, smirking. "Maybe, if you play your cards right." He leans in and kisses you deeply, reaching down to stroke you through your underwear.

  "But first, let's see what else you can do to convince me.." He whispers into your head, as you nod and let out a shaky moan. "B-But- we made the deal.. you said you would.." You whimper, looking up at him as you held his bicep.

  Heeseung leans in closer, his breath warm against your ear. "Oh, don't worry, sweetheart." He chuckles, "I always keep my promises." He says, as his fingers trace along the curve of your hip, sending shivers down your spine.

  "Though, you should remember, it's not just about the bat anymore. It's about what you're willing to do for it." He smirks, his eyes filled with mischief. "Are you ready to prove how much you really want it?"

  You look up at him, trying your best to please him for the bat. He looked down at you, pointing to his zipper with his smirk. You nod your head, as he kept his hand on your breast while your hand was on the zipper of his pants, pulling them down.

  "Yeah.." You mumble in reply to his words. Heeseung's eyes burned with desire as he gazes into your focused eyes. "That's right, gorgeous." He says with a smirk, knowing exactly what he was gonna do to you.

  "You've been a very persuasive little thing." He says teasingly, as he leans down to capture your lips in a heated kiss, with his hand exploring your body with increasing need. You gulp, slightly impatient with the stupid boy.

  You look up at him, making sure to give him the best desperation in your eyes as you can. "Heeseung! Just fuck me already.. I need the bat-" You say, as he puts his hands on your hips.

  Heeseung chuckles softly as he leans in to whisper in your ear. "You're so impatient, little one." He says teasingly, "But I'll give you what you want." He smirks, as he pushes your back onto the teacher's desk, spreading your legs and positioning himself between them.