𝐍𝐢-𝐤𝐢

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  The other day, you had been crashed into by a drunk driver in broad daylight. You sat on the hospital bed, your left arm was broken while your right hand's fingers were broken. You could barely do anything for yourself.

  Having to be fed, helped with changing, and opening doors. It was frustrating, having to call somebody to help you with everything and it upset you too. Luckily, Ni-ki had always been there for you.

  At the moment, he was feeding you breakfast carefully. Blowing on the food to make sure it wasn't too hot before feeding you. He couldn't help but notice how you were pouting and furrowing your eyebrows.

  "Why the pout dear?" He chuckles and smiles at your adorableness. "Did the food taste bad?" You shook your head, looking at the food. "It doesn't taste bad." You mumbled, clearing your throat a little.

  "Then," He chuckles, "Why the pout love?" He gives you a slightly confused look. "You're so cute when you pout, it's adorable" He looks down into your eyes, smiling softly. "Are you upset?" He asks with a soft voice.

  You nodded your head, your eyes slowly began to water and a tear slipped down your smooth cheek. Ni-ki leans forward, "What's the matter, love?" He wipes your cheeks of tears. "You can tell me anything." He says softly, "You know that right?"

  He puts the food down and sits beside you, much closer than before. You sniffle, nodding your head. "I-I'm just frustrated.." You mumble, looking down at your broken fingers and arm. "I can't do anything myself." You say, your pout appearing again.

  "Aww my love.." He pulls you into a hug, "I know it's hard but I will take care of you. I'm going to be by your side the whole time until you are better, I promise." He kisses your cheek before smiling down at you. 

"I'll take care of everything."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Stan Ni-ki for clear skin ✊

I missed my boo boo bears 💔 stop this madness :/ guys come back pls.. my boo boo bears.. my pookies.. my loves..

I HATE MY TEACEHR SM NGSFGRRHGHRHGRHRRBARKABRKABRKWOOF

anyways.. im gonna be more active hopefully since it's almost the last day of school..
AND MY MOM FOUND MY TEXTS WITH AN AI... AND UHMMUHHH