𝐇𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  "Oppa I want to go home." I whisper while plopping myself on my older brother Jay's bed. "You can't unless you want to be alone." He answered back, a hint of 'I'm so done' in his voice. I sat in his bottom bunk, looking around the unfamiliar dorm he shared with his members.

  I pouted and rubbed my stomach. "I'm hungry~ I haven't eaten since yesterday!" I sighed while shaking Jay by his shoulders. "There is chicken in the fridge! Leave me alone!" He answered back, pushing me to the kitchen. 

  I walked around with my backpack still on since I just came from school. I sat down on the couch and placed my bag beside me, unzipping it and grabbing my laptop and math book. "Homework time.." I groaned.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  I sat on the couch, playing with my pencil while I read the last math problem over and over again. "Ugh!" I yelled and threw my pencil across the living room. I placed my math book to the side along with my laptop and strolled to the bedroom, where Jay is.

  I opened the door and saw Jay sitting on the floor, probably researching something. "Oppa I need help." I frowned and pulled his arm to the living room. "I can't help you I'm doing something," He said and pulled out of my embrace and went straight back to the room.

  "But I need help!" I pouted and followed him. "Ask Heeseung." He briefly replied and shut the door in my face. I went back to the living room where my pencil lay on the floor, I picked it up and tossed it to where my laptop and books sat.

  I turned around and went to the kitchen where I could find Heeseung. As I reached the kitchen I peaked my head from the side of the wall to see Heeseung sitting down. I walked into the kitchen and took a seat next to Heeseung.

  He looked to his side and saw me. "Hey, you need something?" He asked with his Bambi eyes on me. I nodded my head and pointed to the door. "I need help with my homework.." I answered nervously.

  "Oh sure, what subject?" He asked calmly which caught me off guard. "O-Oh jus-just math!" I stuttered and took Heeseung to the living room where my stuff sat. We took a seat and I showed Heeseung my math book.

  "This problem, I've done everything except for this one." I said, pointing at the problem at the end of the page. "Okay let's see, 5 - x < 4." He read the problem out loud. I nodded and handed him the pencil.

  "I thought I was helping not doing it for you?" Heeseung chuckled. He picked up my wrist and placed the pencil into my hand, and smirked at me when he saw me blushing. "Let's get to it." He said and started to explain.

  "Okay, subtract 5 from both sides and you get-" I kept nodding my head, acting like I understood and soon finished the problem. "Is everything good now?" He asked while I put my stuff away. 

  "Yeah, thanks for helping me." I smiled genuinely and sat back. "Finally, done with homework!" I yawned. Heeseung chuckled and patted my head. He lowered down to my level and smiled cutely. "Just let me know whenever you need help okay?" He finished while patting my head. 

"What are you guys doi-"