𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  "He's already dead, no need to do.. whatever that is." Jake showed an expression of disgust at me. I hugged the dead body of Jaemin, wishing he wasn't dead. I looked up at Jake, he was now covered in blood.

  "What did he ever do to you?!" I sobbed, looking away from Jake who crouched down in front of me. "Get off of him would you?" He pulled my arms away from Jaemin before picking Jaemin's body up and throwing him somewhere in the room.

  "Didn't I tell you?" Jake chuckled, cupping my face with one of his hands and pulling my face to his sight. "Break up with me, and I'll make your life miserable." He smiled at me, rubbing away the tears with his thumb, smearing some of the blood under my eye.

  "Y'know you could've prevented all this by simply staying with me." Jake shrugged his shoulders, tightening his grip on my face. "You're a psycho!" I cried, slapping his hand away from me and standing up.

  Jake looked down at me, seemingly amused by my action. He smirked as he watched me wiping away the tears. I stormed towards the door, reaching for the door knob but before I could open it a hand reached over me and slammed the door shut.

  Jake turned me around, pinning me against the wall while holding both my arms beside my head. "Let go of me!" I shook my arms, trying to get out of his tight grip. "Y/n, you just had to leave me didn't you?" He chuckled at me weirdly, bending down to my height.

  "Yes the fuck I did, now let go of me!" I got louder, making sure that anybody outside would be able to hear me. Jake sighed, shifting my hands together and above my head. He used his free hand to cup my face, pulling me closer to his face.

  "You're disgusting." I muttered, scrunching my nose in frustration. Jake chuckled, "What happened to all those times you said 'I love you'? Hm? What about the times when you needed me? That wasn't anybody else but me, Y/n."

   "I wouldn't have said it if I knew who you really were, a fucking psycho." I spat, getting angrier by the second as Jake smiled at me. "But baby, I know you still love me. You're just hanging out with other guys to forget me." His eyes got darker and his grip above my head got tighter.

"If you leave again, I'll make sure I slaughter every guy you come in contact with."