𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞

𝑌/𝑛 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑎 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑢𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒

𝑌/𝑛 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑎 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑢𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒. 𝑌/𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚, 𝑠𝑜 𝐽𝑎𝑘𝑒, 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑠 𝑢𝑝 𝑌/𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠/𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚 𝑏𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑠 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡.

I don't usually put a warning but.. there is a bunch of cursing. (Sorry not sorry >.-, I'm bopping to given-taken like the baddie I am~)

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  "I'm so fucking done with you." You harshly brushed back your bangs, staring straight into your toxic ex-best friend's eyes. "Oh? Come and show me how done you are with me." She smirked, folding her arms and waiting.

  "I swear to go- why the fuck are you such a pussy? How did you even get through life like that? You're pathetic." You spat, your blood began to boil at the smug smirk she had. Jake stood just a foot away from you, looking like a lost puppy.

  She scoffed, "I'm pathetic? Look at your stupid boyfriend. How did you get through life like that? With such a hideous boyfriend?" You squinted at her, you were already on the verge of falling off the cliff of beating the shit out of her. 

  And the word 'hideous' that slipped out of her mouth pushed you off. Jake already knew exactly what was gonna happen. You beating somebody bloody. He didn't pay any attention to what your ex-best friend was saying as it meant nothing to him. 

  But to you? It was as if she didn't try flirting with Jake when you two were best friends. You lunged forward, reaching your arms out to choke the fuck out of her. But instead, you got lifted off the ground.

  "Yeah, I think it's time we go home." Jake patted under your butt, attempting to calm you down. "Put me down right now Jake!" You hit his back, sticking up the middle finger at the bitch you were just fighting with and yelling cuss words at her.

  "Go back to sucking your dad's dick you whore!" You screamed at the top of your lungs before Jake carried you outside, putting you in the taxi before entering himself. "Oh my god." You sighed, leaning closer to Jake and holding your head in your hands.

  Jake hugged you, rubbing your back and massaging your temples to calm you down. "I wasn't done with that bitch." You said, literally giving Jake a ( •᷄‎ࡇ•᷅ ) look. You were about to scream at the top of your lungs and Jake knew, so he did the only thing he could and kissed you.

"You better shut your mouth baby."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Fun fact: This one-shot only took 10 minutes 
UNLIKE THE JAY ONE LMAOO

You in this chap: 

(˙ᵕ˙)ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊°
be quiet , i need some peace

Don't ask, I found it and it's so cute so I had to find a way to use it..