𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐧

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  "Jungwon I.. I don't think we should be doing this-" You panted lightly. Both hands rested on Jungwon's chest, pushing him away. "Shh, it's okay." His hands held yours, pinning your arms to the wall before he tilted his head and kissed you again.

  You were overwhelmed at the new feeling, you never thought you would be making-out with your best friend at a party. "Jungwon, I really don't think this is right." You furrowed your eyebrows, some saliva running down your chin.

  Jungwon was amused, you looked so beautiful like that just because of him. He used his thumb to wipe away the saliva before leaning in again, his hand on the back of your neck to deepen the kiss while his other hand is pinning your arms above your head.

  The loud music boomed through the house, shaking at the vibrations of all the people. You twisted your wrist in Jungwon's hold, trying to get out of his grip but eventually gave up and started to kiss him back.

  You could feel Jungwon's smirk against your lips. You had no idea how it came to this but now you were glad it did, thanks to his great way of kissing. It was your first time, and the fact that you were sharing your first time with Jungwon made you blush.

  "I thought you didn't want it?" Jungwon teased, whispering against your lips. "N-Not anymore." You stutter, catching your breath in the meantime. "Did I change your mind that quickly?" He tapped on the back of your neck. 

  You gulped, not wanting to say what you wanted but you needed it. Jungwon's lips, you needed them against yours. You gulped once more before spitting it out,

"Can you.. kiss me more?"