𝐇𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐠

𝑌/𝑛 𝑏𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑢𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑜𝑡, 𝐻𝑒𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  "Be careful, it just came off the stove." Heeseung put the bowl of steaming curry and rice in front of you, handing you a spoon soon after. "Thank you!~" You rubbed your hands together, excited to taste the food as it smelt so good.

  In a not-so-careful manner, you scooped up some of the food and put it in your mouth. Without blowing on it, which caused you to regret not blowing on it. A shriek was heard behind Heeseung, your eyes watered and your tongue went numb

  Heeseung twirled around in an instant, running around the island and asking what happened as he panic. "Baby, I told you it's hot!" He frowned, taking a seat in the stool next to you and holding you head up so he could see you.

  "Let me see your tongue." You stuck your tongue out, Heeseung grabbed it and pulled it out more (get your hands off my fuckin tongue wtfff). There was a red spot right in the middle and it wasn't hard to tell that it hurt. Real bad.

  He wiped away the tears that slid down your cheeks before giving you some water to drink. "Heeseung, it still hurts." You swatted your hand in front of your tongue, hoping it would do something.

  Heeseung was a little slow to react, he didn't wanna hurt you and was very hesitant. But he pulled your head up and leaned down, pulling you into a french kiss. It hurt at first but then after a while it started to feel nice, the way Heeseung's tongue danced against yours.

  As Heeseung pulled back, he didn't forget to leave a long peck to your lips before parting completely. He wiped the little string of saliva on your mouth before smiling and rubbing your cheeks,

"Does it hurt anymore?"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Guys this prompt thing is kinda addicting..