𝐍𝐢-𝐤𝐢

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  "Ni-ki.. did you eat the cake in the fridge?" I asked, pouting as I walked up to him. "Yeah.. why?" He paused his game and turned to me. "Ni-ki! I told you not to eat it, it was mine!" I whined but Ni-ki laughed at me.

  I picked up a pillow and threw it at him, "It's not funny! I was looking forward to having it." I frowned before turning around. As I walked away I could hear Ni-ki's giggles. I scowled, i'll get my revenge.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  I strolled out of the bedroom, trying my best not to grin. In the living room, Ni-ki sat on the floor in front of the couch where he played his game. I took a seat on the couch, ignoring Ni-ki while I scrolled through social media on my phone.

  Soon enough Ni-ki began to get bored. I heard him placing his controller down but I didn't look at him. "Y/n, do you wanna go on a walk? Let's go on a walk." I looked down at my phone, looking through my apps and tapping netflix.

  "Y/n?" Ni-ki stood up, walking towards me while scanning my face. "Are you ignoring me?" He chuckled before kneeling in front of me. I cleared my throat before tapping on 'Run on', continuing to watch the series.

  'I kinda want popcorn..' I turned my phone off before standing up and shuffling to the kitchen with Ni-ki behind me. "Y/n notice me pleasee~" I picked up a stool and placed it in front of the counter before standing up on it and opening the cabinet, grabbing a popcorn bag before climbing back down.

  "You could've asked me to get it.." Ni-ki giggled while following me closely from behind. I unwrapped the packet and put it in the microwave. 'Now I wait..' I tapped my foot whilst crossing my arms while I waited patiently. 

  "Can I have a kiss?" Ni-ki's voice brushed against my ear, startling me. I ignored it and moved closer to the counter, away from Ni-ki. He snickered behind me, footsteps signaled he was getting closer.

  "One kiss. Or maybe two.." His arms turned me around to face him, his hands rested on the counter beside me, cornering me. I pushed his arm but he wouldn't move. "Wanna keep ignoring me?" 

  I avoided eye-contact, looking to the side. "Hm~ okay then." He said in a deep, intimidating voice that sent shivers down my spine. He cupped the side of my face, turning me to look at him before leaning in and pressing his lips against mine.

  He pulled away with a smile, tapping his nails against the counter. "It wasn't that hard was it?" He chuckled, I furrowed my brows while looking at him with a tint over my cheeks. I crossed my arms, "I was trying to get revenge but you had to pull this!" I slapped his bicep.

"Should I give you another as a sorry?"