𝐍𝐢-𝐤𝐢

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

𝐾𝑖𝑠𝑠 - 𝐷𝑂𝐽𝐴𝐸𝐽𝑈𝑁𝐺

"Everyday like having dreams 'bout you~" Ni-ki smiled, sneakily taking your hand in his as he finds it hard to take his eyes off your lips. "Oh really? What dreams?" You ask, smiling back at him. "It's a secret to you, a dream."

You raise an eyebrow to his response, nodding your head as you hum and give him a funny look. "I like it, you stay in my head~" He puts his arm around your waist sneakily, but it's not like you'd care.

"You're messing with me!" You push him with your shoulder a little, whining about his sudden flirtatiousness. Ni-ki shakes his head, that adorable smile still on display. For you and you only. "I'm fallin' for ya~" 

Ni-ki softly whispers into your ear, stopping you from walking. "I'm fallin' for ya.." He smirks, watching how you quickly got flustered. He looks around the empty street, making sure nobody was watching.

He looks down at your cherry lips, "I'm falling into it~" He teases, pressing his thumb against your bottom lip as he uses his other hand to make you look up at him. He shakes his head that same smirk never leaving, "I can't control it, no."

A soft mood surrounding the two of you as Ni-ki leans lower. "U-R-L-I-P-S, your lips, kiss?" He whispers again, his hand still on your jaw while his thumb is pressing against your bottom lip. He leans even closer, lips inches away.

"I wanna kiss your lips.."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

HERE YOU GO BBG 😭