𝐍𝐢-𝐤𝐢

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  I ran around the empty mall with my stupid friends who thought it would be a good idea to go to the mall at night. "I'm surprised it's still open." I said, looking around the empty mall that was always packed with people running around.

  "I'm gonna go this way okay?" I let my friends know I was gonna go to the other stores. Danielle nodded and ran away with the rest. I was left alone in the clothing store, looking around for something I haven't seen yet.

  I picked up a cute tote bag and admired it. "Wow, how does somebody come up with such a bag?" I asked myself. While admiring the bag, my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller idea which read 'Unknown'. 

  I picked up the phone out of curiosity and held it up to my ear. "Hello?" I said, trying to get the other side to speak. "I see you~" A deep voice rang from my phone and hung up. "Hello? What?" I questioned while staring at my phone screen.

   I looked around myself and placed the bag where I found it. Looking around, I saw a tall figure standing in the back of the store. My eyes widened and I ran out of the store while looking back ever so often. 

  I picked up my phone and dialed Danielle's phone number. "Hello?" She called out from the other side. "Where are you? I'm coming." I asked. "Oh we already left thinking you wer- Danielle come on!- Okay I'm coming! I gotta go Y/n see you!"

  She said and hung up. "Wait no! No!" I whispered trying to call her back but I was left with no answer. As I made my way to the exit, my phone began to ring again I picked up thinking it was Danielle.

  "Hello?" I said after there was no answer. "I see you~ Y/n don't wait!" The same deep voice from earlier answered. As soon as I heard the voice I stood up and looked around, still on the phone with the unknown caller.

  "What do you want..?" I asked still looking around, I felt the goosebumps rising as soon as I heard a laugh from the other side. "You." He answered shortly and hung up the phone. I held the phone up to my face.

  I heard fast footsteps from behind me. I crouched and covered my ears, shoving my face in between my torso and legs. "Please! Please, don't hurt me." I cried. A laugh emitted the person who ran at me.

  I raised my head only to see Ni-ki, my older brother Heeseung's band mate. "Ni-ki what the fuck?" I said while standing back up. "You should've heard yourself!" Ni-ki said in between laughs.

  "You scared me!" I said while punching his shoulder harshly. "Ah! I'm sorry~" He pouted and rubbed his shoulder. I rolled my eyes and walked towards the exit. "Wait for me!" He yelled. I stopped and realized that Ni-ki might tell Heeseung the story.

  If Heeseung found out I went to the mall alone at night he would kill me! I turned around and grabbed Ni-ki by the arm and dragged him outside so I could talk to him. "Ni-ki.. are you gonna tell Heeseung oppa?" I asked.

  "Of course I am why?" He said suspiciously. "Please don't! I'm gonna get in trouble for going to the mall at night!" I explained while holding his arm tighter. Ni-ki looked around before winking at me and running straight.

  "Hey! You better not!" I yelled while chasing after him. He turned around and stuck his tongue out. I took the chance and ran faster, once I caught up to him I grabbed him by his hood. Pulling him back and pushing him against the tall gate of somebody's house.

  I looked up at him while he blushed and looked back at me. "You're not telling anybody, got it?" I warned. Ni-ki bent down to my level and moved my arms from his. "Of course~" He winked and pecked my lips, leaving me flustered.

"No, Y/n you don't like him.. But you do."