𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  "S-Sunghoon he's dead!" I screamed horrified at what I had just witnessed. Sunghoon stood over the dead body with blood all over him. He looked at the body while I stood in the corner crying.

  Jaehyun lay on the floor life less with an axe through his head. Sunghoon noticed I was staring at him and began to walk towards me. Once he reached me he put one of his blood covered hands on my face.

  "Now nobody can get in between us, it's only me and you now." He said while smiling and rubbing small circles on my cheek using his thumb. "Y-You didn't have to kill him." I whispered in fear.

  "Why? Are you scared?" He asked and smirked. "Don't worry. As long as you don't do what he did, you'll stay alive." He continued and leveled his head with mine. He leaned in to kiss me but I pushed him away.

  "I can't kiss a killer!" I whispered while looking at him. I watched as Sunghoon's eyes turned dark and he placed both his arms on the side me, trapping me against the wall. "Do you want an axe through your head?"

  "Do you want to end up like the lifeless body on the floor?" He asked. I looked up at him with fear in my eyes. I shook my head harshly. "No!" I answered. "Then obey me." He said. "Obey you?"

  He nodded his head. "Obey me." He repeated. I watched as he stood over me and raised his arm to point at his lips. "Kiss me." He ordered. I hesitantly placed my hands on the side of his shoulders and got on my tip-toes.

  I closed my eyes and connected our lips for a moment before pulling back and retrieving my hands from his shoulders. I looked down at my shoes, disappointed in myself for kissing a killer. "Is that how you kiss people?" 

  I looked back up to see Sunghoon leaning closer to me. He connected our lips again but it was longer. He placed a hand on my waist while I placed mine on his chest, trying to push him away. His silver hair rested on my forehead as he pulled back.

"That's how you kiss somebody." He said, smirking slightly and placing the same bloody hand on my cheek. He forced me to look at him and stared into my eyes,

"You're so beautiful when you're scared."