𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐰𝐨𝐧

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈!; 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ 𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑓𝑒𝑤 🫣 𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠! (𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢)

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  I sat in a circle at the "only friends" party. We sat on the floor in a circle with a bottle in the middle, Hyein suggested we play truth or dare. The circle consists of me, Jungwon, Jay, Jake, Heeseung, Sunoo, Ni-ki, Sunghoon, Hyein, Danielle, and Minji. 

  "Who wants to spin it?" Sunghoon asked but no one answered so he just spinned it. The bottle's tip landed on Ni-ki which led to a mischievous chuckle emitted by Ni-ki. "Truth or dare hyung?" 

  "mmmh truth." He answered. "Is it true that you would make out with yourself if you were a girl?" He asked. I widened my eyes as Sunghoon did as well. "I mean- who wouldn't?" He answered while chuckling.

  Ni-ki rolled his eyes and spinned the bottle. The tip landed on Jungwon, my closest friend. Jungwon "Truth or dare?" He asked almost instantly. "Dare!" Ni-ki answered confidently. "I dare you to kiss somebody in this circle." Jungwon winked.

  Ni-ki scanned the circle before making his way towards Minji. He placed his hand on his cheek and connected their lips before pulling back and making his way to his spot. Jungwon quickly reached for the bottle and spinned it.

  It landed on me. I looked at the bottle then at Jungwon. "U-Uh truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare~" He answered quickly. "G-Get a photo with the hottest girl in the room?" I stuttered while trying to create my dare.

  Jungwon smirked and grabbed his phone before walking towards me. I watched as he made his way towards me and took a selfie with me in it. I flushed red quickly and covered my cheeks using Jay's sleeve.

  "Y/n spin it!" Heeseung yelled from across from me. I quickly made my way to the bottle and spinned it. I took my seat before it stopped, it landed on Sunoo. "Truth or dare y/nnie?" He asked quickly. 

  I didn't wanna seem like a coward so I chose dare. "Dare." I answered. "I dare you to.. make out with Jay!!" He excitedly dared. I turned my head to see Jay smirking. Before I could say anything, Jay pushed me against the floor and kissed me.

  I kissed back, following the dare I was given. I felt Jay smirking against my lips while he kissed me. He moved his hand down to my waist while his other rested behind my neck, deepening the kiss.

  "KKEUT!" Ni-ki yelled. Though he said it loudly Jay didn't stop. I pushed him away and sat back up. Jay put his hand on my cheek, making me face him. He used his thumb to wipe off the saliva on the side of my lips.

  Before taking his hand off he kissed me again and retrieved his hand. I faced the circle again where Sunoo was spinning the bottle. I felt a pair of eyes glaring at me. I uncomfortably moved closer to Jay before scanning the circle.

  Jungwon glared at me, I felt he was jealous and ignored it. Sunoo's spin landed on Jake. "Truth or dare ddeonu?" He asked with a smile on his face. "Truth." He answered. "Is it true you told Y/n to make out with Jay to make Jungwon jealous?"

  Sunoo smiled happily before shaking his head. "Nope!" He answered. Jake spinned the bottle and it landed on Jungwon. "Truth or dare?" He asked seeming annoyed. "Dare!" He yelled from across.

  "I dare you to switch sweaters with Heeseung hyung." He dared. Jake took off his sweater and switched with Heeseung's which was quite big for Jake. After they finished Jungwon spun the bottle. 

  It landed on Heeseung and he instantly asked "Truth or dare?" Jungwon thought for a second before choosing. "Dare." He confidently said. "I dare you to make out with one of the girls here." He chuckled mischievously.

  Jungwon smirked and quickly made his way towards.. me. I furrowed my brows when he crouched in front of me. He grabbed my hand and took me to the back. Everybody in the circle made "ooh" sounds before continuing the game while they waited for us.

  Jungwon pinned both of my arms to the wall before getting closer, so close that I could feel his breath on my lips. "Why don't we take our time?" He smirked and pressed his lips against mine harshly.

  I kissed him back, following the dare and allowed him to slide his tongue in between my lips. He let go of my wrist and slammed his hand against the wall, along with placing his other hand on my nape to deepen the kiss.

  I placed my hand on his shoulders while kissing him non-stop. "WAHH LOOK AT THEM!" I heard Jake yell and I felt all the eyes on us. I felt Jungwon smirk when I let out a whine as he bit my bottom lip.

  I placed my hands on Jungwon's chest and pushed him away from me.  I looked down trying to catch my breath when Jungwon placed both of his hands beside my head. "I guess I liked it too much." He chuckled.

  Instead of turning back to the circle he started to kiss me again, this time his kiss trailed down from my lips to my ear then to my neck. He kissed and nipped at my collarbone, where I was most sensitive. 

  I reacted quickly moving around but Jungwon gripped on my shoulders, not allowing me to move. "J-Jungwon we should get back to the circle." I said and pushed him away. He stood up straight and looked down at me.

  "But we could just let them wait?" He frowned slightly. I shook my head and walked past him, taking a seat back at the circle. I looked to my side to see Jungwon taking a seat as well. "Ooh~" I heard Hyein say.

  I turned my head to hers and everybody was looking at my neck. "What's wrong?" I asked while looking back around. "Y/nnie you have a little something on your neck.." Danielle pointed out while giggling with Hyein.

  I pulled out my phone and turned to the camera, my eyes widened and I quickly covered my neck with my hands. "Yah Jungwon!" I yelled while still sitting. Jungwon just smirked and blew a kiss.

"You fuckface!"