𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞

𖤐⭒๋࣭ ⭑⋆·˚ ༘ *

▷ 1:35 ───ㅇ───── 3:47 : 𝑆ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔

⋆。°✩ 𝒀𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒘𝒐𝒏

   ᓚᘏᗢ : 🗯 ꗃ "𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢."

   ⋆˙⟡♡ "𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑐𝑢𝑡𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑖𝑡.."

  You walk into a small shop with Jungwon, it had cute hats and mostly cute things, so of course you and Jungwon liked it. "Are you ready to empty your wallet, babe?" Jungwon chuckled, holding your hand as the two of you walk deeper into the store.

  Eventually, the both of you split up. Jungwon was looking at hats, while you were looking at bracelets. You feel a tap on your shoulder, "Y/n, look." Jungwon says, turning you around to face him as he puts a hat on you.

  You look up at him, "What is it?" You ask, touching the fluffy hat on your head. "It's a hat." Jungwon says, adjusting it on your head as he fixes your hair under it as well. "What do you think?" Jungwon gets a mirror beside the bracelets and gives it to you.

  You look into the mirror, seeing the white fluffy hat on your head. "I like it, it's cute." You say, patting the soft fabric. Jungwon smiles, patting your head. "Yeah, it's cute, especially on you." He says, watching how you adjust the hat.

  "But where did you find it?" You ask, putting the mirror back next to the bracelets. "Oh, it was sitting on a little stand. It reminded me of you." He says proudly, patting your head. You notice how it's a moving ear hat, taking the little paw and squeezing it.

  Jungwon sees this and smiles wide, with a little blush on his cheeks. He cups your face with one hand, his free hand patting your head. 

"So cute."

˶ᵔ ᵕ ᵔ˶

⋆⭒˚。⋆ "ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ʙᴀᴄᴋ ʜᴏᴍᴇ
ᴆᴜ̛ᴏ̛̀ɴɢ ᴠᴇ̂̀ ᴄᴜ̃ɴɢ ᴄʜᴀ̆̉ɴɢ ᴄᴏ́ xᴀ
ᴆᴜ̛ᴀ ᴇᴍ ᴠᴇ̂̀ ǫᴜᴀ ʙᴀ ɴɢᴀ̃
ɴᴀ̆ᴍɴᴀ̆ᴍ ɴɢᴀ̃ ʙᴀ ʟᴀ̀ ɴʜᴀ̀" 

— 𝐴𝑖 𝐷𝑢𝑎 𝐸𝑚 𝑉𝑒, 𝑇𝐼𝐴