𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  You roll your eyes, before standing up and looking at Jake. "Get back to class, I don't care if somebody says shit about me. No need to fight about it again." You say, before turning on your heel and going back to your own class.

    Jake looks surprised that you let that slide, but shrugs and smirks happily. He followed by your side, while you went to class. While in class, he noticed how everyone was keeping an eye on him, but were too scared to do anything.

  Feeling more respected than ever, happily following you. After you sat down, in the back of the class Jake was smiling since you hadn't yelled at him but your mood was still not all the way back to normal, as he sat beside you.

  "Can I steal a kiss?~" He asks, unbothered as the teacher distracts all the students with the lesson. You look up at Jake, before sighing and nodding your head. "Mhm." You say, annoyed but that wouldn't stop you from allowing him to kiss you.

  Jake was smiling from ear to ear, since he got what he wanted despite you still being annoyed for whatever reason. After the kiss, you already had all of the notes from class, being a top student. You rest your head on the desk, tired.

  He watched you, feeling bad for you when he saw how tired you were and leaned closer. "Are you okay? You look like you're exhausted." He whispers into your ear softly, massaging your shoulders.

  You nod your head, enjoying how he massaged your shoulders. "Yeah, I'm just annoyed, you have no idea how many people got into fights with the stupidest reason ever.." You mumble, to which Jake continued to massage your shoulders until you felt some relief.

  He started whispering quietly in order to keep your mind off the fights. "You know why you're my favorite person in this god forsaken school?~" He whispers into your ear as he continues to massage your shoulders nicely.

    You look up at him, raising an eyebrow. "Why?" You ask, as you look up at him while he massages your shoulders. He then started to massage your neck, making you feel even better. "Because, you can always keep your cool and always know what to do. And you never yell at me."

  He chuckled, as you smiled softly. As you had your eyes closed while enjoying his massage. "Why would I yell at you? I wouldn't be able to bare the look on your face if I do.. and if I ever do, I'm probably just stressed." You sigh, feeling some type of comfort that you could just fall asleep.

  Jake knew you were really tired, so he decided to at least try and help you. He put his jacket around you and gave you his water bottle to drink, "Get some rest, love.. I'll take you home when we're done with school." He whispers.

  You hum, nodding your head as you took a small nap in class, after all it was the last period.. your head on your arms as Jake and you sat in the back of class together. With his jacket over your shoulders, occasionally drinking the water he gave you when you were thirsty.

  "Okay..~" You mumble softly, but little did he know, you weren't feeling good at all. Jake was watching you and noticed your pale skin, and how you were slightly sweaty to which he made a mental note of.

  Once class was over, and the two of you were outside on the sidewalk, walking together. Jake came closer to you and grabbed your bag. "How 'bout we go to my place? And we get you some rest there instead?" 

  He then—with a swift move—picked you up, giving you a piggyback ride as he carried your bag. You nod your head, hugging your arms around his neck gently as he gave you a piggyback ride, while you napped as he took you back to his house.

  He carefully walked up the steps of his porch, bringing you inside and making sure not to wake you up as you wore his big comfy jacket. Jake sat you on the couch and covered you with his jacket—making sure to take it off your head so it wouldn't to cover your face—before going to the kitchen.

  To make you some tea so you could feel a bit better. He cooled it down a bit, making sure it wasn't too hot or too cold before setting it down on the coffee table, taking out the little packet and putting it away.

  He sat by your head, setting your head onto his lap as he started massaging your hair gently. Letting the tea cool down a bit more before he gave it to you. "Don't worry, I'll take care of you~" He whispered.

  You could tell he was actually genuinely trying to comfort you and make you feel better as he continued to massage your hair and even started to caress your cheek. After a while, Jake took the opportunity to caress your hair and kiss your cheek.

  He was enjoying every second of this feeling, since you were finally feeling a bit better. He helped you sit up, rubbing your back with little circle patterns. He held the bottom of the cup of warm tea, making sure you wouldn't drop it as you drink it.

"I'll take care of you.."

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

Never whisper in my ear, it's my weakness..