𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐨

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

    You walked around hand-in-hand with your boyfriend, Sunoo. You guys were on a date and went out searching for an ice cream shop that would be open at this hour. "Babe look!" Sunoo suddenly yelled and grabbed your attention.

  He pointed at an ice cream shop that was still open. "What are we waiting for? Let's go!" You responded and ran towards the shop together. Sunoo held the door open and you guys walked into the shop.

  You walked towards the worker and asked for 2 mint chocolate ice creams. Not waiting for long, the worker walked up to you with 2 bowls of mint chocolate ice cream. "Thank you~" You and Sunoo said at the same time.

  As you were eating it you noticed Sunoo was staring at you. "Is there something wrong?" You asked and put your spoon down. Sunoo shook his head but reached towards your face. He wiped away a little bit of the ice cream that was left on the side of your lips.

  "There we go." Sunoo said after retrieving his hand from your face. You chuckled lightly and scooped up some of your ice cream and held up the spoon to Sunoo's mouth. He gladly eats it and smiles with stuffed cheeks. 

  After finishing your guy's ice cream you guys walked down the side walk but Sunoo stopped you and turned your body to him. He leaned down and planted a kiss onto your lips. 

  "Let's do this again sometime."