𝐈𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

 ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

𝐼𝑐𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑯𝒆𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒈

 ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  Nothing's better than ice cream with Heeseung on a nice, breezy day. You guys happily held hands while you licked the side of your cone. You turned your head to the side to see Heeseung biting.. his ice cream.

  "Are you biting the ice cream..?" You asked in disbelief. Heeseung's bambi-like eyes met with yours which were filled with concern and disbelief. He nodded his head a bit confused. "Yeah I am, why?"

  "You monster-" You gasped, holding a hand over your mouth. Heeseung chuckled and took your hand and held it again before going back to biting his ice cream. You ignored the uncomfortable sight and started to eat the empty cone.

  After peacefully eating ice cream, you guys walked around in the vacant playground. "Oh, Y/n there's still some ice cream on your face." Heeseung pointed out once you guys started to talk. He pulled out a tissue from his pocket and cupped your face with one hand, making you face him. 

  He quietly wiped away the bit of ice cream on the side of your lips. Once he finished, he didn't let go of your face before pecking your lips cutely. "Thanks bambi." You said, kissing his cheek after he came back from throwing away the tissue.

  "Anytime." Heeseung replied with a wink. You giggled quietly and joined your arm with Heeseung's. "Do you wanna go on the swings?" You asked while looking up at him. "Sure, let's race to see who goes the highest."

  So, both of you guys sat on the swings beside each other. Racing to see who would go the highest. Heeseung's long legs flew in the air while yours.. not so much. You pouted and stopped the swing.

  "Your legs are too long!" You yelled while leaning back on your swing, admiring the upside-down view in front of you. "Not my fault your legs are so short." You heard Heeseung chuckle from beside you.

  You rolled your eyes, ignoring him while you kept staring at the view. "Are you sad your legs are so short?" Heeseung crouched in front of you, though you were looking at him upside down you could still see his signature smirk.

  "Nope, move outta the way! I was looking at the sky!" You whined, waving your hand around hoping Heeseung would move out of the way. But he leaned forward and pecked your lips. The sudden action made your cheeks heat up.

  You sat normally on your swing before standing up and facing Heeseung with a shocked expression on your flushed face. "Why so suddenly-?" You managed to let out once Heeseung stood in front of you, looking down at you with a smirk after seeing you in your blushing state.

"Can't I kiss you whenever I want?"  

 ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

We're not gonna talk
about this chapter
💀💀

BASHAKSJAL WHY IS THIS PIC SO FUNNY IM CRYING 😭✋WHO MADE YOU DO THIS JAY???

WHO MADE YOU DO THIS JAY???