𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐨

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

  I sat down with the staff while watching my lover, Sunoo and his members filming an episode for en o'clock. I giggled slightly while watching them take photos of each other. It was now Sunoo's turn, he walked over to the stairs cutely while Jake took his photos.

  I smiled fondly while watching him with loving eyes. I giggled with the staff as they started throwing props into his photos. Jake turned around and scanned the group of staff, his eyes soon stopped on me and smiled brightly.

  "Y/n get over here!" He yelled, I raised my eyebrows at the sudden order. I hesitated but soon the staff pushed me over. Jake handed me the camera while Sunoo posed. "Naega wae?" I asked while furrowing my eyebrows but Heeseung just told me to take some pictures.

  "O-Okay.." I stuttered and held the camera up to my eye, Sunoo posed beautifully and I smiled fondly while taking a picture of him. In the end Jungwon told me to stand on the stairs and take a picture of him holding a flower.

  "Confession!" He yelled and I giggled slightly. Sunoo looked at the camera with his shiny fox-eyes and held the flower close to his chest. I took a picture of him before taking more and more. "Um, Y/n? I think that's enough pictures!" Jay yelled. 

  I pulled my head away from the camera and looked back, realizing I took too many pictures. I chuckled and made my way down the stairs, running to the monitor. The screen had been flooded with pictures of Sunoo holding a flower while looking up.

  I smiled and clapped my hands. "Kiyowo!" I said, smiling. "Can I take pictures of you?" Sunoo asked. I nodded my head excitedly and handed him the camera. Sunghoon led me to sit on the stairs while holding a fork.

  "Why a fork?" I laughed. "It's for the aesthetic." Sunghoon simply said. I held the fork up to my mouth, acting like I was eating something while Sunoo took pictures of me. "Okay!" Sunoo excitedly squealed and we ran to the monitor.

  I looked at the monitor that flooded its screen with pictures of me, holding a fork. "Kiyowo!~" Sunoo said in awe while kissing my cheek. "Ah! Enough kisses~" I whined while pushing him away slightly.

  "Ew! Get a room!" Sunghoon acted like he was throwing up. "Mwa mwa mwa, enough kisses~" Ni-ki mocked. I punched Ni-ki's arm while blushing. 

"KiYoWo~"